Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
About Yamato waiting for Luffy would be a complete bullshit for plot comvenience, Luffy has been already Ko two times, he shouldn't be able to fight again for at least a fucking day, but something like i have the bad feeling that he will wake up in 15 or 20 minutes and be 100 times stronger.

You teach grammar to everyone. Are you idiot? This is the OP form. Go hang out somewhere else. We don't have to see you and your bullshit.
Only to those who are in need of it.

What top notch insults you are laying out LOL. Can you keep insulting me, im thoroughly entertained with how bad they are

I think she is stronger than Sanji and close to Zoro. But it is not sure yet that she will join, Luffy has to accept it first, and you never know with him.
There is also the possibility that despite what he is saying, Kaido won't attack as fiercely as he did against SN or scrubbards, at least not at the beginning.
L she aint stronger

Worst

Custom title
What the spoilers say

Yamato says that she cannot defeat Kaidou but will fight him until Luffy returns.

What Zoro fans see

Yamato says that she cannot defeat Kaidou but Zoro can so she will fight him until Zoro is healed.

Zoro > Luffy > Yonkos the new duo trio :pepemwai:

So far I can't understand one thing - the chapter is usually 15 - 16 pages, we have 2 pages Kaido vs Yamato, Tama part 1 - 2 pages, so the rest is a fight between Nami and Ulti ???

:choppawhat::luuh:

Bogard

You can't win
Can y'all stop posting in the summary thread. The next time i see someone do it again, i'd thread ban him from the spoiler threads
The new info is basically that Ulti dodged Nami's attack but thanks to Zeus the attack chased Ulti.
Guess it's probably similar to this

- Yamato says that she cannot defeat Kaidou but will fight him until Luffy returns.
Yamato viewing Luffy as the savior :luffydab:

Status
Not open for further replies.