Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways. Zoro is killing Kaido. Zoro is defeating King. Zoro is making Enma turn Black.

Luffy, my beloved favorite One Piece character is terrible now. Oda fucks up Luffy by always making him enter some bullshit safety net. His power ups are sometimes bullshit. His fights Post Timeskip are straight fucking garbage. This guy cannot will alone if his life is on the line. Pre TimeSkio nostalgic Luffy to me is too special and Oda rips that apart and creates some Jesus who’s literally being outshined by his RHM for the past 300 chapters.

Yamato and Oden. God knows what the fuck Oda was smoking when he created these dog shit characters. Holy fuck if it’s about progressivism he sure fucked up by making two detestable characters that will always lead the polls because of cool factor and side titties to helpless simps.

Wano and WCI. Two Dog shit arcs. WCI Focus on a traitorous piece of backstabbing scum that Luffy still naively helps for wtvr reason. And Wano about a traitorous scum (Oden) who betrays his nation and his scabbards forcing them to go through hell for twenty years. And this man being heralded as some sort of false hero towards the end.

There is too many problems with Post Time Skip One Piece. Holy shit. I gotta take a good break and fuck off for awhile.
Wano is the arc where one piece jumped the shark

If I recall correctly Yamato is not uncomfortable with her body and doesn't wish to become of the other gender, Yamato does not seem to have gender dysphoria and she doesn’t hate her current body, she wants to be Oden, not necessarily always a male.
The irony here is by calling her a man and Yamato they’re basically deadnaming lol

People don't fall for 5his Cheap cliffhanger.
No way, Yamato who could not even break his cuffs can be having Advanced CoC.
Franky = Jinbe >= Yamato
She even says she can't defeat him, so it's very clearly just a notion that she can at least hold him off to an extent. It's why I still can see her fighting Jack eventually. It's the only available powerful option left if she ends up losing but getting up to fight again.

eh am not too sure.
dont think so
If takes the fact that Kaido, Big Mom, Whitebeard were recruits at the time and very far from being at their peak and that the Mugiwaras themselves have a significant margin of progress apart from Jinbei. I think that it is possible. Luffy EOS Zoro EOS Sanji EOS Yamato EOS It's stronger than the rocks of the time which were certainly not at their peak during the clash with Garp and Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.