Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

This shit is from 2015 and still is so fucking perfect, the Sanji part :suresure:.
Post automatically merged:

Aren’t we meant to get full summary earlier than usual since the spoiler provider wasted a full day😡:lusalty:
We're not meant to get anything, they don't owe us shit, they do it when they want to. Either thank them for it, or you go break the law yourself to get the hands on the early chapters.

Everybody gets bodied, Kaido the strongest!!! Zoro best got ate, an Kaido completely fine.... The points she can, an will hold hybrid Kaido. Longer then anybody else present on Wano can(alliances side). As the “Ace” of this arc she’s meant to be peak supernova lvl.
You just ignore the whole point i said now. Zoro can thrown back kaidos named attack hell hakkei with single clash (kaido vs all go out luffy with advance ryoru couldnt thrown back kaido who attacking same time but zoro did) . If he didnt get bodied by bigmom+kaido hakai then he got thousend chance to do more than luffy.

I feel like Yamato is going to die. Her maniacal insistence to go with Luffy because Oden makes me suspicious on Oda's part. Idk. Also so far nobody was able to clash 1vs 1 with Kaido with him actually fighting back but Luffy. Holy hell Yamato is portrayed like a powerhouse with a king haki nevertheless. The supernova captains who?
Lmao, is this the new "Jinbei death flags" :milaugh:

You just ignore the whole point i said now. Zoro can thrown back kaidos named attack hell hakkei with single clash (kaido vs all go out luffy with advance ryoru couldnt thrown back kaido who attacking same time but zoro did) . If he didnt get bodied by bigmom+kaido hakai then he got thousend chance to do more than luffy.
Mark this , tag this, add to ur signature whatever do facts dont change :steef:

Where are Tama wankers?
People need to put respect on Tama's name.
Her only competitors are Zoro and Luffy at the moment.

If it was not for Tama, Ulti and Ussop might have been wiped out.
She sneaked into Onigashima, while Big Meme pirates are still lost.

She has a good head on her shoulders. While Ussop and Nami were panicked, she came up with an excellent strategy.

If Yamato saved Momo, Tama saved Ussop and Nami. Both have interaction with Ace. She share the same desire as Yamato (to go out to sea).

She is a better competitor for Yamato for Nakama as compared to a certain furry.

Imagine a grown up Tama, a tactical and courageous girl, she has potential :kata:

Stop lying... I already said Hell Hakkei is Zoro's attack... not kaido's...

Asura Bakkei ( Hell Hakkei if you prefer ) : Moja no Tawamure

I just know what happened in the end of Rose of Versailles manga and how the famous Yamato ship has ended. So i have doubts. It's been a million years since death on the Ace level happened. So give me something, Oda.
How does the ending of another manga matter here? Every time a character is obviously joining and people don't like them they claim they will likely die. They did it with Jinbei for years. It's not going to be any different with Yamato, and she hasn't been around nearly long enough to have Ace level impact. If someone were to die tragically it would be Kinemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.