Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just ignore the whole point i said now. Zoro can thrown back kaidos named attack hell hakkei with single clash (kaido vs all go out luffy with advance ryoru couldnt thrown back kaido who attacking same time but zoro did) . If he didnt get bodied by bigmom+kaido hakai then he got thousend chance to do more than luffy.
What attack is Hell Hakkei? Don't see it anywhere.

Kaido didn't use any named attacks when Zoro went Asura

i dont wanna teach you how to read goddamn manga but if u dont know to how to read then plz dont talk about it. Kaidos sword clashed with zoros 9 swords.
kaido was about to use his strongest named attack Hell hakkei and panel showing clashing with 9 swords and kaido was thrown to back and said "uhhhhhh" after that zoro performed ashura. if you cant understand this little shit dont reply to me about manga

Could you explain what did this hit attack do Kaido exactly ?

How does the ending of another manga matter here? Every time a character is obviously joining and people don't like them they claim they will likely die. They did it with Jinbei for years. It's not going to be any different with Yamato, and she hasn't been around nearly long enough to have Ace level impact. If someone were to die tragically it would be Kinemon.
The difference is that if Jinbe would have died I personally wouldn't g af. And a big part of fanbom too at that point lets be honest. With the way everyone is obsessed with Yamato we can get an actual shocking death since forever, and i'm all for it. Or she just joins to be swapped under the rug later because Oda likes the other characters more. Sorry if I don't want anything that moves while being pretty on the team immediately I guess.

He never ever said that, absolute bs headcanon.
he was supposed to be kaido "strong men"

Admirals stay reign supreme
Post automatically merged:

Do i need to find manga now? Just find it your own:beckmoji:

Zoro:ashura
Kaido:hell hakkei
*9 swords clash with hell hakkei, kaido got thrown to back
Kaido:uggggghhhhh
*showing zoros face
*zoro:farce of the dead
Kaido:uggggg i got fucked uppp
all Kaido attacks have a black lighting effect, he didn't have the black lighting with zoro, thats zoro attack :risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.