Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And? Still matched and surpassed him at the end, cus that's just what the mc does.

:kobeha:
Lol good you forgot everything else that happened before. You think Luffy can end Katakuri in one round of G4 ? Boundman is too slow and Snakeman won’t finish Kata in one go.
So after that Luffy won’t have enough haki.

We know he wouldn't be Calamity because the opportunity was to catch Yamato in order to have a chance at being a calamity which is the only opportunity they got to become calamity
yeah and if Oda would have proven this point he would have made WsW catching Yamato or fighting a Calamity. He didn’t do that. So except WsW big mouth we have nothing else : no portrayal, no bounty, no feats. So for now Jack > WsW or Jack => WsW.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Uh oh, y’all had better get ready. If Yamato has AdCoC, then get ready to enter the point in the story where literally everyone has AdCoC, just as I predicted lol.

As if Oda hadn’t been fucking up enough lately, the only thing worse than actually introducing AdCoC into the story, is giving it to every relevant fighter in the New World, and that’s the route we’re heading towards lol.

B

Ballel

Only thing I hope is like Nami, Usopp gets some upgrades as well. I guess its worth at least P1 getting up and raging. Maybe Chopper helps
But no bullshit powerups like Nami's please.
Zeus' soul merging with the clima tact is such an asspull. Like, It's literally a part of BM's soul that -for some ominous reason- stopped obeying her. It also means that BM is not going to die as long as Nami has this power up.
And I doubt that Oda is going to take back any of the SH's power ups anytime soon.

I still hate RS more but the Zeus-climatact is just stupod af

B

Ballel

giving it to every relevant fighter in the New World, and that’s the route we’re heading towards lol.
And DB magic laser effects on top. That's soo annoying.

Yup, but it's crazy useful as a power up.
Incredible endurance,speed boost, invisibility, fireproof.
:stealthblack:
Yeah alright just give a magic all-powerful power up to the weakest characters in the series then and make them the mc and let them solo their verse.

Fighting for over an hour, both are evenly matched and neither of them has the upperhand. Show me where that isn't extreme diff.

And it tells you that Sanji is stronger than Jinbe.
If Luffy solo's Kizaru, it tells me that Luffy is stronger than Kizaru.
Dumb argument lol.

A +1h battle ain't inconclusive lol.

1.) Would Yamato one shot Ulti with Thunder Bagua, yes or no?
2.) Yamato casually handled G2/G3 while being seacuffed.
3.) Yamato has infinitely better portrayal than Ulti can ever hope for.
4.) Their clash was short, meanwhile Jinbe and Who's Who fight for over an hour, base Who's Who btw.

How do you figure Who's Who is not casual? How do you know Jinbe didn't show huge amount
Extreme diff fight = Luffy vs Lucci, Akainu vs Aokiji.
But to you Jinbei fighting WW + crew for an assumed hour when not even bleeding = extreme diff.
Guess Zoro vs Pica was also extreme diff for a while based on that logic

It doesn't because Jinbei isn't confirmed below Queen. That would just be an assumption.
The only dumb argument is thinking that your assumption = fact

Yes it is inconclusive unless you don't know what inconclusive means

1. Talk about dumb arguments. Would WB die if Squardo cut off his head?

2. So?
3. Just like Jinbei has infinitely better portrayal than WW but your bias can't see that right.
4. And chopper v Queen was more than 20 minutes

What does that have to do with my point. You are the one insinuating that he isn't casual by claiming that Yamato was casual as a defense

Your double standards is apparent.
Post automatically merged:

yeah and if Oda would have proven this point he would have made WsW catching Yamato or fighting a Calamity. He didn’t do that. So except WsW big mouth we have nothing else : no portrayal, no bounty, no feats. So for now Jack > WsW or Jack => WsW.
Isn't that my point? There's no confirmation. So you can't claim that he's weaker solely based on rank when we know you can't increase rank until you get an opportunity from Kaido

How can someone with logic on their side realistically place Yamato ~ Zoro right now or even close? What kind of flabbergasting wonders did she achieve exactly? All she is implicating to do more likely is managing to stall Kaido for a while until she gets helped, and she might not even manage to damage Kaido consistently. A while that is probably a little while, their fight is most likely not gonna last for hours I mean.

Whats the point of saying advanced coc is something only top of the top use like roger big mom whitebeard not even someone like oden had advanced etc etc and giving it to luffy, then knocking him out just to wash down this newly introduced thing by giving it fodder and making them yonko level?

Oda must really love Yamato because not even Law in Dressrosa was portrayed to be this strong relatively to the main villain
Post automatically merged:

How can someone with logic on their side realistically place Yamato ~ Zoro right now or even close? What kind of flabbergasting wonders did she achieve exactly? All she is implicating to do more likely is managing to stall Kaido for a while until she gets helped. A while that is probably a little while, their fight is most likely not gonna last for hours I mean.
Luffy couldn't even hold off Kaido for 20 minutes

B

Ballel

Oda must really love Yamato because not even Law in Dressrosa was portrayed to be this strong relatively to the main villain
The series is nearing its end , therefore there will be notime for Oda to give a long strenghth progression arc to Yamato.
If he wants to make her a strong character he needs to introduce her as such.

But no bullshit powerups like Nami's please.
Zeus' soul merging with the clima tact is such an asspull. Like, It's literally a part of BM's soul that -for some ominous reason- stopped obeying her. It also means that BM is not going to die as long as Nami has this power up.
And I doubt that Oda is going to take back any of the SH's power ups anytime soon.

I still hate RS more but the Zeus-climatact is just stupod af
Well he does have Observation Haki. That's what I really want to see. Usopp fighting, evading and tricking someone like Page 1 due to it. I don't need to see much else outside of new pop greens. Oda hasn't addressed his Haki since DR

Making up your own definitions now just like writing your own manga
How you mean?
She standing up again for the fight is tanking. What you mean is no selling a attack, with I didn´t said.
I said she tank it and stand up again. With prove her endurance is very good.

Yeah and losing
Bleeding is not losing, Luffy was bleeding against Katakuri but still won in the end.
You can´t still don´t take it that Jinbe face "just" a flyer and not a calamity like Queen or King.

Luffy couldn't even hold off Kaido for 20 minutes
In fact the Luffy we acknowledged so far looks like a scrub next to the Grandmaster feats wise. He better come up with awakening if he hopes to attempt to defeat Kaido. It's not even necessarily the same in a 1 on 1 against Zoro but vs. Kaido his performances have not been tantalizing due his time limit issues in the first place. Kaido vs. Luffy looked like mid diff at best, but if Zoro was placed against Kaido it might even go either way considering how massive Zoro's defensive output, reaction speed output, attack power and speed outputs and resilience proved. Right now if Zoro and Luffy fought my money would be on Zoro.

B

Ballel

Well he does have Observation Haki. That's what I really want to see. Usopp fighting, evading and tricking someone like Page 1 due to it. I don't need to see much else outside of new pop greens. Oda hasn't addressed his Haki since DR
I'd like to see an Usopp fight like the one vs Chu but with Usopp's haki upgrades.
It's easy for an author to introduce powerups that are more, flashier or magical.
It's hard to actually develop what you already have at hand and write it into a superior/more developed level of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.