Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was Sanji supposed to not go to WCI? You’re saying that Sanji should’ve just let Zeff, or a Straw Hat die because he didn’t want to go to WCI. Talk about selfish…

Judge let people die for him to win, Sanji held back because he didn’t want to hurt people who had no reason to be in this fight. This fight showed exactly the type of men these two are
Easy, just dont go. this is my position.

Other scenario from how others (not me) look at it. if you go actually be able to beat up the people who put you in that position

Sanji never had any upper hand vs Judge in that fight.

Lmao, you know you are strawmanning this argument.

It is literally not the same occurrence. I also find it fascinating how you can argue that for Jinbe but not for Franky. Both fights are entirely transitioned from without knowing the outcome. It's literally plain as day. Jinbe's dialogue has nothing to do with him winning. Franky has no dialogue. Fodder dialogue has nothing to do with WsW losing, they are just saying his name. Sasaki has no fodder dialogue.

How about you wait for scenes to return with Jinbe/Franky first before claiming their fights are over? It's unlike anything else we've had in the series. I've given you examples as to why it's not the same, we don't have clear moments of victory for these fights.
How many times have you told people to wait? Be it as it may that the fights were inconclusive or not, if people have gripes with the handling of Onigashima raid, they are ready to wrap things up and move on..

The idea of sanji getting conqueror ahead of zoro is never an option , it will make zoro looks weaker than sanji and oda wont do that for sure . Thats why he holding back sanji so much in wci , because if he gets the feats there , ppl will start saying sanji is much stronger than zoro
He has a higher bounty than Zoro, could have easily gotten CoC before Zoro.

You counter is probably the most reasonable ive seen so far, so you have my respects. Im countering against the people who have the headcanon of Sanji = Zoro or Sanji>Zoro

Because Franky is the fight in between, his fight is sandwich between Jinbe’s and Robins. My argument is that the wins are declared in the same chapter, just like arlong park

me strawmanning? You’re the one who is literally trying to find every excuse in the book to say Hachi’s defeat wasn’t similar.
Lol, no. It's not similar at all. The whole point of this topic is transitions and acknowledgement of defeat. No line of dialogue or moment proves WsW or Sasaki lost. Nothing here explicitly shows it

Again, Zoro's win at arlong park, an arc over 900 chapters ago mind you, was STILL acknowledged in the same chapter. I showed you the proof. The only reason Hachi was shown again defeated after Kuroobi was because Zoro and Sanjis fights existed in the same location and they stood before Arlong. Context matters here.

Also, if this is your one example out of the other hundred that exist in the series, and the fact that example that is actually not proving your point, then I have nothing more to say here. THAT is a prime example of strawmanning. There are 99 examples of this not being the case, and you choose the 1 example that is over 22 years old that you think proves your case, which it still doesn't lol

Why are Zorobois so insecure? So much so that they try to negate whatever hype Sanji gets. They act like Sanji is going to steal Zoro's place which is never going to happen. Zoro is always the second and Sanji is always the third.

They act like their world is destroyed if Sanji shines.
Coming from the fandom that constantly states "Oden's Haki"

Easy, just dont go. this is my position.

Other scenario from how others (not me) look at it. if you go actually be able to beat up the people who put you in that position

Sanji never had any upper hand vs Judge in that fight.
Again, how was he not supposed to go? Would you let your dad or best friends die when you could stop that?

It’s an impossible decision and no one would just say “yeah fuck my friends and family they can die.”

And if Oda didn´t up the tale, he would give Yamato a different fruit rather a dog similar zoan who is based on that myth.
We literally have all four together, Momo who is now flying, Yamato as Dog, Monkey as Luffy and Marco as bird under the dome.
For me the case is also Greg who hype that in the spoiler thread we he never do before.
who’s Greg?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why are Zorobois so insecure? So much so that they try to negate whatever hype Sanji gets. They act like Sanji is going to steal Zoro's place which is never going to happen. Zoro is always the second and Sanji is always the third.

They are indeed insecure for whatever reason in an arc where that should be impossible...
Another problem is "revelation" that Sanji is Luffy's wing as if we didnt know the whole time that Zoro and Sanji were the pillars that carry Luffy. I understand Sanji fans going wild over old news but I dont understand why Zoro fans entertain the circus.
:sanmoji:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Nobody care for Sanji we just troll his fans

Again, how was he not supposed to go? Would you let your dad or best friends die when you could stop that?

It’s an impossible decision and no one would just say “yeah fuck my friends and family they can die.”
I literally stated it, just dont go. Zoro summed up the whole situation perfectly. Ill respond with a rhetorical quesiton even after listening what's to stop them from killing them anyways?

what you are saying is Because Sanji is weak willed let his family control the rest of his life.

Get the fuck outta here, no one told me that Oda is a secret Sanji wanker.

What's next? Sanji having CoC?

@MonsterZoro @Kuro Ashi @Hahasanji @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @SDfear @Doggo @Arrow etc.
What does Sanji being Luffy's wings even mean ? I know it sounds hype but it literally doesn't mean anything. It's just dumb lol.

Black Maria : That faggot was begging for help LULW
Robin : Well He's worth to be called the PK's wings.
Black Maria : :okay:

It's like Robin didn't know what the fuck to say to defend Sanji lmfaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.