Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
bro look of he allied with SHP.. then Sun pirates would have been in the mix... why would he leave out his blokes?

besides that dimwit Kanjuro came from 20 years ago.. how is he supposed to know anything when wano has been a closed country.. and who told him that..

who knew a fishman would just come out of the waters..Orochi barley knows Shp and they started conspiring 20 year ago..
they knew everything. kanjuro was feeding them information throughout the entire time. remember after yasuie's execution, they even put up posters of the strawhat pirates, the heart pirates, even bums like shachi and penguin had wanted posters put up. but somehow they didnt put one up for jinbe a former warlord who joined strawhat crew? really makes a person think.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
they knew everything. kanjuro was feeding them information throughout the entire time. remember after yasuie's execution, they even put up posters of the strawhat pirates, the heart pirates, even bums like shachi and penguin had wanted posters put up. but somehow they didnt put one up for jinbe a former warlord who joined strawhat crew? really makes a person think.
@BleakAsh jinbe even had to an entire monologue introducing himself when he finally joined the raid outside of onigashima.

even strawhat allies like law and kid had no idea that jinbe was part of straw hats crew and were shocked to hear that right there. yall forgot that or what?

@BleakAsh jinbe even had to an entire monologue introducing himself when he finally joined the raid outside of onigashima.

even strawhat allies like law and kid had no idea that jinbe was part of straw hats crew and were shocked to hear that right there. yall forgot that or what?
COZ KID AND LAW ARE IN WANO A CLOSED COUNTRY... KID WAS IN JAIL LMFAOO
Post automatically merged:

What?
I just don't get it, I'm completely lost.
Used in investing when dealing with percentages.

Would you rather have a small piece of a watermelon, or a big piece of a grape.

A small piece of something big is much larger/ holds more value than a large piece of something that's small
here is an explanation to what he was trying to say tho its completely bias i gotta say so

bro look of he allied with SHP.. then Sun pirates would have been in the mix... why would he leave out his blokes?

besides that dimwit Kanjuro came from 20 years ago.. how is he supposed to know anything when wano has been a closed country.. and who told him that..

who knew a fishman would just come out of the waters..Orochi barley knows Shp and they started conspiring 20 year ago..
He allied with the straw hats with eventually joining in mind. In WCI he was still part od BM crew. When luffy left WCI jinbe was still not part of his crew.
Jinbe escaped bm (unknown how) and came to wano to officially join the straw hats pirates.
Untill this point nobody outside of bm and the straw hats know of jinbie will to join the straw hats.
In wci jimbie said he wants to leave big mom and join luffy implying hes not yet officialy part of his crew.
In wano people didnt realize he joined luffy yet.
There is no way black maria* or any one of the beast pirates could have known jinbie joined luffy, there was no way for them to know.
Also Zoro was known as the vc of the straw hats in the one piece world implying hes the secondin command multiple times. BM saying sanji is n2 means nothing but ignorance from her. Shes simply ignorant about the straw hats and is relaying on bounties and nothing else. She even calls him pathetic multiple times, So obviously she doesnt think hes partically strong.

Caaap you wont change it back shit face, Because you are now self aware you look like a a
shit face you saying "i can change it right back if i wanted" proves i am right because you a trying hard to convince others thats the case. You are pathetic.
Kinda sus of you to comment on another mans appearance (Despite the fact i had on a mask)

ion roll that way buddy :whitepress:

9 times out of 10 I prolly look better than a random, faceless insecure sus kid on the forums 24hrs a day

Kinda sus of you to comment on another mans appearance (Despite the fact i had on a mask)

9 times out of 10 I prolly look better than a random, faceless insecure sus male
Shit face got insecure and changed his avi after getting bullied into doing so.
Pathetic shit face who covers his face with shit because it looks better than his face.
So sad so pathetic.
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.