Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found it extremely mindboggling

Because you gain strength getting older, etc. Doesnt mean (at least by common logic) to forego any training and you automatically train.
He will be stronger, his skills as a swordsman wont dramatically improve just because he got older.... if it does WORST writing ever
Of course it's mindboggling.

This is Wano, IMO the worst arc in the entire series. But I'm just speculating what could happen. Not what I would like to happen.

if this theory goes to shit then there's gonna be another set of sanji fans leaving the forum for good like after sanji vs king theory went to crap
I think the fundamental issue is the delusion to believe Momo is remotely portrayed to be as fitting as killing or even defeating Kaido than Zoro himself is, let alone power level mechanics which sorrowfully Oda doesn't necessarily care about so much.

- Chapter 1,021: "Demonio".

- Most part of the chapter is Robin Vs. Black Maria battle.

Let's Freaking Goooo!!!!!!!

- Robin has a little flashback with Sabo, Koala and Hack.

You can't be serious now?!?!?!:crazwhat:

Robin learning Fishman Karate from Koala and Hack and Dragon Claw Fist from Sabo?

Robin is gonna have two power-ups in the same arc?

- Robin uses a new technique called “Demonio Fleur” transforming her giant body into a black demon.

Robin having her own Stand clad in Fullbody Armament Haki?!?!?!?!

Robin bro and sis, we're eating good.

- At the end of the chapter, Momonosuke asks Shinobu to use her "Juku Juku no Jutsu" to turn him into an adult.

No, no, don't tell me.....

If Momo turned into an adult and have Oden's level of strength and take out Kaido's head then I will have to knock on Oda's house.

I will gladly take ZKK over MKK anytime anyday.

- Break next week becouse Weekly Shonen Jump won't be published (holiday week).
Cool.

ROBIN HOLY FUCK CHILL OUTTTTTTTT
Holy shit lol this is nuts!

Once again though I have to stress. If Black Maria isn't depicted as being defeated here (i.e. Laying on the ground, Robin proclaiming a victory), then I'm going to doubt she's down.

BUT, I must say that with all of the new moves Robin has gotten, its possible that she is in fact down and Oda truly shows it. However that entirely depends on the transition of the scene and doesn't change my thoughts about Sasaki and WsW, thus it's possible 1022 goes back to either and focuses on them.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Let's Freaking Goooo!!!!!!!

You can't be serious now?!?!?!:crazwhat:

Robin learning Fishman Karate from Koala and Hack and Dragon Claw Fist from Sabo?

Robin is gonna have two power-ups in the same arc?

Robin having her own Stand clad in Fullbody Armament Haki?!?!?!?!

Robin bro and sis, we're eating good.

No, no, don't tell me.....

If Momo turned into an adult and have Oden's level of strength and take out Kaido's head then I will have to knock on Oda's house.

I will gladly take ZKK over MKK anytime anyday.

Cool.
robin>sanji the seventh:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.