Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think the fundamental issue is the delusion to believe Momo is remotely portrayed to be as fitting as killing or even defeating Kaido than Zoro himself is, let alone power level mechanics which sorrowfully Oda doesn't necessarily care about so much.
at this point rogersbase set off a storm with this theory. ooguchi makami is a wolf, luffy's a human and marco's a phoenix. also it make 0 sense for oda to build up so well in act 1 & 2 about the strawhats vs kaido, supernova vs kaido and then bring in 2 characters in act 3 with nothing but a connection to luffy and ace to finish kaido off.

its legitimately bad writing but the vast majority of the fandom has had enough of zoro and would gladly accept that bad writing instead of zkk lol

TBH if Marco gains feats against Kaidou then Noodle takes another L so I’m all for this shit
:josad:oh look Marco is gonna go and be a punching bag
Lose another battle as usual

Just like i took L when zoro went up just to be the first SN to drop out completely from the fight
Doing nothing special except blocking hakai which Yonko didn't even hype him for doing it

:suresure:we know any fight Marco fights : he never wins
Whenever zoro fights Main Villains. he loses always badly
Just leave him alone, dude is a constant L machine.
:milaugh:can you post them Ls i took in Wano?
Coming from someone who thinks base sanji is close to mid trio

You can be 100 saying the same stupid thing
The truth is that you can't even name the Ls I take... you count whatever and think I was wrong coz "Muh look"

Still waiting for Zoro doing better than Oden and Doffy being top tier or wait...being somewhat super powerful

Doffy and zoro fanboys = delusional fanboys

Let's Freaking Goooo!!!!!!!

You can't be serious now?!?!?!:crazwhat:

Robin learning Fishman Karate from Koala and Hack and Dragon Claw Fist from Sabo?

Robin is gonna have two power-ups in the same arc?

Robin having her own Stand clad in Fullbody Armament Haki?!?!?!?!

Robin bro and sis, we're eating good.

No, no, don't tell me.....

If Momo turned into an adult and have Oden's level of strength and take out Kaido's head then I will have to knock on Oda's house.

I will gladly take ZKK over MKK anytime anyday.

Cool.
You gonna update this? Lol

at this point rogersbase set off a storm with this theory. ooguchi makami is a wolf, luffy's a human and marco's a phoenix. also it make 0 sense for oda to build up so well in act 1 & 2 about the strawhats vs kaido, supernova vs kaido and then bring in 2 characters in act 3 with nothing but a connection to luffy and ace to finish kaido off.

its legitimately bad writing but the vast majority of the fandom has had enough of zoro and would gladly accept that bad writing instead of zkk lol
Goda sensei will hopefully portray things the right way and come up with these match ups ultimately:

*Marco vs King continuation and finale
*Yamato vs Kaido and Luffy and Zoro both stepping in
*Momo vs Orochi and Momo kills Orochi with Ame no Habakiri

Oda: makes two users of full body armament get one shotted in two consecutive arcs
Also Oda: Makes 2 SHs destroy high ranking Yonko officers while using full body armament in the same arc
MAKE UP YOU MIND MY DUDE:chopoff:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:josad:oh look Marco is gonna go and be a punching bag
Lose another battle as usual

Just like i took L when zoro went up just to be the first SN to drop out completely from the fight
Doing nothing special except blocking hakai which Yonko didn't even hype him for doing it

:suresure:we know any fight Marco fights : he never wins
Whenever zoro fights Main Villains. he loses always badly

:milaugh:can you post them Ls i took in Wano?
Coming from someone who thinks base sanji is close to mid trio

You can be 100 saying the same stupid thing
The truth is that you can't even name the Ls I take... you count whatever and think I was wrong coz "Muh look"

Still waiting for Zoro doing better than Oden and Doffy being top tier or wait...being somewhat super powerful

Doffy and zoro fanboys = delusional fanboys
how are you noodle? i know it's hard i wait in the future you don't take too L:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.