Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop whining Candy.

Post panels.
Chapter 944 on the panel where Sanji kicks Drake, should be proof enough...
Chapter 899 vs Daifuku if you have access to high quality scans.
But you have no honor or intellectual honesty, so I'm not expecting you to act like a man and admit when you are wrong.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But you have no honor or intellectual honesty, so I'm not expecting you to act like a man and admit when you are wrong.
I don't owe Viz sub.

I don't remember seeing Sanji using hardening there. Blocking Daifuku was normal. Same case with kicking Drake.

Unless you want to downplay Sanji and say that he needed hardening to stop Daifuku's weak ass Genie who couldn't keep up with Carrot.

lmfaoo we were talking about how momo is gonna fulfill the role of susanoo in the myth where susanoo uses ame no habakiri to kill orochi. sanji fans started hyping up momo going to the rooftop to downplay zoro, call momo the wss etc. once we responded you come up witth bs like this.

gtfo you stupid piece of shit. you werent even t
here when the spoilers just came out. you just came here like half an hour ago and are now pretending like all sanji fans are angels and we are the angry ones.

if this isnt even about sanji, why tf are you all so salty about zkk? cos you're crossdressing, okama boy who is used for gags isnt getting the same treatment from oda?
oh oh
Name calling and insults
Are a clear signs of being butt hurt
Direct your hate to momo
He’s the one who crushed all your dreams

not me
Im just a poor bystander

No dude , that could simply be shadows , when Luffy or Zoro used hardening oda made a big fucking deal about it. No panels No hardening for lanji

can you just stop it at this moment? they are trolling by saying Sanji doesnt know hardening. And those who are not trolling and are serious are clowns who will choose to ignore your proof.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
oh oh
Name calling and insults
Are a clear signs of being butt hurt
Direct your hate to momo
He’s the one who crushed all your dreams

not me
Im just a poor bystander
nobody gives a shit about momo lol. if anything a hella lot of fans here were mad at oda for that since its bad writing on his part.

stop virtue signalling and pretending like you arent baiting in this thread for reactio s

Status
Not open for further replies.