Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to realize that this ending isn’t going to be about Oden. It’s about Momo.

Yamato is fighting Kaido because he wants to be Oden and accomplish Odens dream.

Marco is fighting to avenge his dead crewmate Oden.

This war isn’t going to end with people fighting for Oden. It’ll be for people fighting for Momo. Momos the new generation and the new shogun. As such this is why I don’t like the ending being about oden rather than Momo which is why I like the Monster trio as Momos three animal companions.

I hope Zoro fans fall into reality, there's no way he can fight Kaido anymore.

it's going to be Marco, Yamato, Luffy and Momo versus Kaido at best... at worst, it's going to be Luffy and Yamato vs. Kaido.

King vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen will be the fights before Big Mom, and lastly Kaido's fight.
nah ill stay delusional until its confirmed lolol

People who still believe in ZKKaido are fucking hallucinating. Injection God Zoro has nothing to do or to connect with Wano aside from his given sword and one night stand with the princess. It will always be Luffy, Momo, and the rest of the scabbards who will end this game.

King vs Zoro, it is the match.

LOLOLOPLO
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress: lol keep this same energy all the way through wano as the grandmaster goes to deliver the final blow

Aokiji is the pheasant :cheers: Aokiji means blue pheasant, he even use an attack called pheasant beak

Even in Pirate Warriors 4 during the fight with Kaido my man Aokiji was there

yeah im talking about design lol. when shinobu can become old like that, can momo is gonna go ugly when the fruit is used? :suresure:
I don't think it's a side-effect of the fruit but rather that Shinobu most likely made herself an old~ish lady:catcry:
If Momo ages I reckon it'd be 20 years so I doubt he'd be ugly maybe sumin akin to that fan drawn Volume Cover going around with Momo, Tama and Toko. Hope he gets a dope new Kimono tho ^^

Also this Momo ting might be way to bring the Nidai back into the story coz Momo uses a 2 swords style like his dad, so will be interesting to see how that plays out~!

"Marco the phoenix"

"Marco is the Pheasant" :kobeha::kobeha:
Luffy isn't a literal monkey, he's human with Monkey attributes and a name. Yamato is technically a deity wolf model, not actually a dog (think how Kaido's fruit is a the fish fish fruit, clearly his model is a dragon or seiryu).

Marco is simply the only birdlike protagonist here. Plus, he also intended to help against Kaido way back in Chapter 999. That's all.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Their is not a single word of her using haki or learn it in flashback, show me the line in the spoilers if you are a men.

Also Luffy confirm that Robin didn't have haku in PH:

Also Oda Sbs:

D: “This might be out of nowhere, but who in the Straw Hat Pirates can use Haki? It’s bothering me and I can’t activate my Love Hurricane.”
Oda: “It’s these three. Their specialty haki color is in the parentheses.”

Oda: These trio can only use haki
Luffy: Only me,Zoro and Sanji can use haki.

Genius Nik and Geo copium hard: " RObiN lEaRn haKi DuRinG tHE TimEskIp, YoU caN'T bE sTroNgeR or blOom yOuR haKi witHoUT aNy HarD baTtlE MimImi".

:holdthisl::akasalt:
@Sentinel @MonsterKaido @Steven @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Kejon @Buusatan94 @SHIHI
Another day another L for the doffy boys.
:suresure:
People interpret this issue of HAKI flourishing in extreme battle as being the last way to get haki, isn't it! Is it the fastest way to improve your HAKI? Yeah, the fastest way is in extreme battles.
But that doesn't mean there aren't other ways to improve it.
Training is one of them and we saw luffy do it in UDON without the need for an extreme battle, he learns ACOA. Luffy and Zoro, Sanji learned HAKI by training and not fighting extreme battles.
Robin can obtain haki by training individually.​

Zoro's only chance of round 2 against Kaido is for him to finish King as soon as possible and go fight Kaido along with the remaining Strawhats

It's becoming clear that Oda is going with the momotaro legend

Momonuske: Oden's son who wants to avenge his father and Wano. Has the biggest grudge of anyone on the alliance side

Yamato: Self proclaimed Oden. Carries his will and has many parallels with momo

Marco: Oden's former crewmate for many years who wants to avenge him

Luffy: Kaido's rival for the pirate king. Apparently he is the man Oden and the Kozuki clan has been waiting for

All these characters have bigger connection to Oden than Zoro. How can you proclaim that Zoro carries Oden's will when momo and Yamato exist
very simple...odens will was to kill kaido not defeat ...not kick out...to slay kaido and he failed zoro has enma therefore he has inherited odens will of slaying him

Status
Not open for further replies.