Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and i doubt Kaidou's dying will be the end of the arc, we still got Big Mom and the postwar stuffs.
The way I saw it:
Sanji tried to take down big mom for the rest of the arc with his cooking and although he was close he failed.

Zoro tried to take down Kaido with his swordsmanship and although he was able to scar him he failed as well.

I never believed Kaido would die tbh. I always assumed he’d be chained in Udon prison with seastone at the end of the day in all fairness

The way I saw it:
Sanji tried to take down big mom for the rest of the arc with his cooking and although he was close he failed.

Zoro tried to take down Kaido with his swordsmanship and although he was able to scar him he failed as well.

I never believed Kaido would die tbh. I always assumed he’d be chained in Udon prison with seastone at the end of the day in all fairness
Was the cake the sole purpose for taking down Big Mom tho? I always thought it's to stop Big Mom's rampaging. And it did just that. We even had uh what's the name of that fiancee of Sanji again? commented on how Sanji is the true hero.
So Sanji's cake succeeded on its purpose.

he is literally the monkey. In name as well and his spirit animal is also monkey iirc
But he ain't a monkey? Correct? OK. Which is the point. He has no monkey fruit. Only a monkey name. Zoro is literally carrying the sword that embodies the will of the kozuki who's symbol is the pheasant.

Marco is a Phoenix not a pheasant. The kozukis symbol is the pheasant not a Phoenix

Was the cake the sole purpose for taking down Big Mom tho? I always thought it's to stop Big Mom's rampaging. And it did just that. We even had uh what's the name of that fiancee of Sanji again? commented on how Sanji is the true hero.
So Sanji's cake succeeded on its purpose.
By Sanjis words he was going to knock her out with it. So yes the cake did fail to do it’s intent, although it was clutch and saved people it failed to defeat her.

As I said it was clutch, but so was Zoros scarring of Kaido.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The way I saw it:

i dont think its a good idea to have someone as strong as kaido alive especially when the endgame is coming up. he either has to be killed or sealed IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.