Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti at least forced Luffy to use Gear 4
Who's Who did literally nothing
He kicked Jinbe in the face with rankyaku in the face and Jinbe didn't even flinch
He used Fang Gun on Jinbe's face and it did nothing
He broke his fingers trying to attack Jinbe with shigan
He coated his hands in hardening and Jinbe still broke his wrists
Why do people want to suck off this guy so bad?

I mean circumstances. Oxygen depravation is oxygen depravation… Even the yonko would get affected by that

Knocking out off guard luffy doesnt matter really… especially with these trick ass powers
Exactly. I’m saying that circumstances and plot developments matter a lot when assessing battle power. Clearly Oda wanted to show off Apoo since we literally hadn’t seen him fight since the time skip, and as a result he used Luffy as Apoo’s punching bag/showcase.

That’s what I’m getting at with the Ulti tanking BM feat. It’s literally just a dumb moment so that Oda can give Nami a moment.

To be honest I think Black Maria is the weakest TR.

Realistically, she only was harmed twice by Robin. A slap to the face in 1005, and the clutch move this chapter. That's pretty much it.

Page and Ulti have taken repeated beatings over and over, but really have only overpowered weaklings. The moment Luffy knew how hard her head was, he didn't try to combat that, he simply just went fast enough to throw here around and punch page 1 in the face.

Currently I see:

1: Who's Who (Haki user, Rokushiki user, high enough AP to at least cut through Jinbe's haki with Gagan)

2: Sasaki (no Haki, but high enough AP with his blade and Heliceritops moves that hes able to destroy Franky's blade and armor in 1 chapter.)

3. Ulti (for reasons above, high resiliance and she is a Haki user over her brother. Page 1 however took a CoC punch to the neck while Ulti was pierced with a beam, so its questionable who took more damage here).

4. Page 1 (for reasons above, high strength, high resiliance, no haki)

5. Black Maria (no haki, needs brass knuckles to punch hard enough, is "tricky" moreso than anything, but went down in 2 hits from Robin)

Not ranking Drake, he's not fighting strawhats currently. And tbh, I'm still not fully convinced Sasaki and WsW are down as of yet.
Lol let's see Ulti try to survive a snap on her neck. Or Who's Who.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Realistically, she only was harmed twice by Robin. A slap to the face in 1005, and the clutch move this chapter. That's pretty much it.
id say a similar case can be made for who's who as well. he literally took a shoulder throw and onigawara seiken and he's down. that's all lol. i expect him to stand back up but if he doesnt, he's below ulti IMO

Idk man, to me it just looks like shading, like he did with hakuba:

For example, 1018 shows the difference quite well with Jinbe and WsW's haki. CoA in general comes off very shiny looking:

In greyscale, unfortunately its just not that easy discern. But also thinking about it logically, CoA should increase hardness, not pure strength. I wouldn't expect Robin to even need to coat her whole body to clutch Black Maria. It shouldn't change her strength to clutch anyway.

You can also see what I mean here when you look at Robin herself. Half her face isn't even shaded when in that form :

There is a "shininess" to CoA, this shading and Hakuba lack it imo.
Look at her hands surrending around her black body.
She had white hands, when she put up BM, thwy becaming black too. That is signs of haki, she make them covered with haki.
Why it look different? Probably she can't use it in full scales but that is haki for sure, she make the white hands into black not just her demonic body.

black maria aint who's who as well. her knuckles aint doing jack shit to ulti's armament.
How do you know? What exactly will Ulti do to her?

I am not sure why people try to even rank thr flyers anyway, they specialize in different things. Ulti aint stronger than Black Maria because of how Robin handled her, she would snap Ulti's neck in half too. Means nothing. There are different forms of damage.

H

humanbeing

till now only Ulti impressed me and even Page one is in my eyes are not as bad as i expected him to be compared to the others.

Lol let's see Ulti try to survive a snap on her neck. Or Who's Who.
For sure thats why I bring that up. However Ulti and WsW have CoA while Page 1 never was shown to use it. Page 1 also has zero named moves. WsW should effectively be at the top since he did put up a moderate fight with Jinbe (and still might, we can't be sure yet). Same with Sasaki and Franky.

This ranking for sure changes if any of them get up again, especially Page 1.

Edit: Oh, you meant Robin's attack. ehhh, I don't think they'd get caught in the first place lol.

Then how did he burn Ryuma’s Body to ashes in blue flames that one time

Did that fire come from heaven? Was that god intervening to save zoro by blasting blue fire from heaven?
I think that was his body on flames he just got slashed because u cant see any flame on the blade just after he got slashed

Status
Not open for further replies.