Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here me out gets. Don't slay me to much in the comments

If all the tobbi roppo (except ulti. She been taking the most damage consistently) were to get back up how do you see the fights going down?

Honestly I see xdrake vs jack

I see jinbe assisting law and Kidd against bigmom

I see chopper vs perospero

I see franky vs sasaki rematch

I see brook vs pageone

1. the armored corps were already softened up by yamato. who's who's underlings werent.
2. franky recieved support waaay before jinbe when tama, nami and usopp pulled up with some gifters. even in that chapter we see sasaki and franky fighting.
3. my entire point is jinbe didnt hit who's who before the order was given on the live floor. so jinbe technically put wsw down in just one proper move.
He got swarmed by troops soon after again, stop with making up excuse after excuse to justify your F6 ranking, as I said not worth doing that when you have to make upnall these excuses to justify their ranking

WW=Sasaki=Ulti=Black Maria=>Page One (or maybe even Page One as dead even for all I know they just like to talk shit cause he's the youngest)

:akaman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He got swarmed by troops soon after again, stop with making up excuse after excuse to justify your F6 ranking, as I said not worth doing that when you have to make upnall these excuses to justify their ranking
how am i making excuses lol? is that your go to point when you dont have an argument?

sasaki and franky were fighting on a back and forth battle. jinbe started engaging who's who and put him down with one move. these are literal facts from the story. me explaining that isnt making excuses.

if you wanna think that all the flying six have exactly the same power level feel free lol. i just think that's a dumb take that's all.

how am i making excuses lol? is that your go to point when you dont have an argument?

sasaki and franky were fighting on a back and forth battle. jinbe started engaging who's who and put him down with one move. these are literal facts from the story. me explaining that isnt making excuses.

if you wanna think that all the flying six have exactly the same power level feel free lol. i just think that's a dumb take that's all.
Let's just agree to disagree, too lazy to increase my post count like this

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Damn my boy just shotting brook all the way up their
i mean he does have unfinished business with big mom XD

plus his fruit has been written to counter her homies. i think that's the reason he isnt fighting a F6 and is rather washing out the fodder.
Post automatically merged:

Who the fuck did this?:milaugh:

Should definitely do more of this.
lmfao i wasnt active on worstgen back then so idk XD

The key to what I'm talking about are the scene transitions from the fights and the state of both Jinbe and Franky vs Robin.

No disrespect, I'm tired of repeating myself, so here:
None taken ^^

Oda has flipped back and forth between battles before. The Rooftop fight was exactly that. Much of Ulti fighting Usopp/Nami was scattered over 20 chapters. Franky fought Sasaki for 5 pages in 1004. Named chapters after fights don't really have a pattern either. Franky never got a "Vs" chapter. Jinbe did and did his alleged "final" attack on his. Robin also did and barely even began fighting on hers.
Context is important here though ^^". The examples you give were not really final battles, and Oda was still in the process of setting things up. Moreover, there was no semblance of conclusiveness in those battles you name for the protagonists and it is pretty clear now that Oda is giving each of these matchups that he has set-up proper focus, concluding them and moving on to the next one.

I'll ask again, from a story telling perspective what merit is there to Oda restarting these matchups with these two characters?

BM vs Robin was overall not that bad

The best TB fight for now

WsW vs Jimbo and Ulti va Nami were lacking
I think WW vs Jinbei was good actually too, Franky vs sasaki reminded me a bit of Kaku, while Ulti was out of weaklings league to be a good fight. I think if Nami/Usopp faced only one flyer it might have been a better fight overall than that shit that we got.

Status
Not open for further replies.