Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So Shinbu is hax and could've just touch someone and age them? Than why she was so useless in the war??! 🙄🐠
Robin knew haki all along? Well at least she got new cool form and put the prostitute in her place...

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

No need. Ryuma was only a legend in wano. The rest of the entire world in the one piece verse knows of Zoro via bounty lol. It's no comparison. Now if ryuma was known as sword god through all of the one piece verse outside of wano then he could have made that claim.lol but ryuma isn't. Only in wano lol
Ryuma is legendary everywhere and why people scared of Wano, Zoro novel and the fact that Moria bothered to rob his grave prove this.

Lmao good to read some funny takes before my sleep :suresure:
I read TCB is also translating Bleach, tomorrow will be a good day.
Which one is more impactful folks. Being know as one of the greatest figures in the entire world or being revered as a god in your one country with no one else outside of that country knowing who the shit you are? I rest me case. If ryuma had some world shaking feats then maybe just maybe some people arguing for him would have had a point
Post automatically merged:

Ryuma is legendary everywhere and why people scared of Wano, Zoro novel and the fact that Moria bothered to rob his grave prove this.
Yet akuina literally states he doesn't know why wano is feared in the first place?

Infact it is shown that the navy is hesitant with wano because the borders are closed and they do not know what the military there is like. And also because kaido is there lol. Ain't gat shit to do with ryuma

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

Which one is more impactful folks. Being know as one of the greatest figures in the entire world or being revered as a god in your one country with no one else outside of that country knowing who the shit you are? I rest me case. If ryuma had some world shaking feats then maybe just maybe some people arguing for him would have had a point
Post automatically merged:

Yet akuina literally states he doesn't know why wano is feared in the first place?
He didn't pleb

I think it's the same with JoyBoy or Nika. At the moment, Luffy is more well-known that them, but as for the impact for history, they are more legendary. Same with Ryumaa and Zoro. After Wano ends where Zoro makes a Black Blade and ahem chops off a certain Dragon's head, then Zoro will be more legendary than Ryumaa.

Zoro is probably 1 arc away from surpassing oden
At the end of wano that's definitely going to be the case.

I love Oden but people have to realize that he fought a 20;years younger kaido. A kaido that didn't even use his hybrid to fight him.

Zoro as we speak already have feats above oden. Scaring a kaido that now had advanced conquerors haki. A kaido that is in hybrid. A kaido that is now a yonko and had 20 years (as Oden told him too since he spoke of more powerful pirates than himself coming for kaido in the future) to become much stronger than he was

Status
Not open for further replies.