Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey that is wrong, their a lot of user who want them still coming back.
:myman:
We already wait almost 100chapters for this fucking raid. 10-30 more chapters aren't going be a problem for us.

And yeah I like the flying six, everyone has his own group to like. If Oda would handle BM Commanders as example like he did with the flying six, I would want them comeback too. Probably even you would love to see more about Compote,Oven,Daifuku and Snack.

Raizo vs Fuku can be handle in one chapter. Hawkins vs Killer too. Neko most like lose to Pero. And then we already have our calamity. We aren't far left from the battle for the calamity. Im pretty sure Raizo vs Fuku going to take probably only half of the chapter.
No the only people that want to see more chapters on them are the Tobi Roppo wankers, other than those guys no one wants to see a dozen more chapters on them.

I would rather see a dozen more chapters on King, Queen, and Jack, especially King who really needs more focus.

When was Sanji's attack power weak :kaidowhat::quest:

He did more damage in seconds free hitting Luffy than Katakuri and Cracker combined in hours :suresure: :suresure:
And if you look back to the Jyabura and Kaku, Sanji was able to kick right through Jyabura's tekkai while Zoro needed his strongest moves to put a dent in Kaku - even though their strength was nearly identical, and Jyabura was the Tekkai expert.

Sanji's attacks have always hit with greater impact, which is just logical. Zoro cuts, Sanji crushes.

Its an opinion because if the real spoilers said that why he said an ambigous thing.
Bang, Redon always posts his spoilers on that site and rarely, if ever, makes personal opinion about the chapter there. Otherwise, we'd have instances weekly where users here take his posts and make them spoilers all the time.

That has never happened before, it's a legit spoiler he provided his forum. I'm the one who simply questioned if it was an opinion to be "impartial", now I'm regretting leaving that edit there because users here are now taking that and running with it.

He liked the post and never clarified, it's better to assume, that with his integrity as a provider, it's a legit spoiler and not a random opinion.

They act as if Luffy and Momo are on the roof or something they don't want to "waste" more time
It is a waste of time when you realize that we still have so many other stuff to focus on.:seriously:

The problem is wasting a dozen or more chapters focused on fighting the Tobi Roppo again, but if the rematch fights ends up being really quick like 3 or 4 chapters then I have no problem with the Tobi Roppo coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.