Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji saved future shogun while zoro saved future shogun’s…sister LOL.
dont tell me sanji did more important things than zoro in hIs sUpPoSsED arc. LOL

and consider me surprise that u know luffy is mc, which mean u know ZKK is debunked, i supposed.

bla bla bla…but it didnt change that he is stoic boring character with the least character development, for someone who supposed to be no 2. If u want to say about loyalty and ambitious, u can find that createria at other strawhats. Not so special huh?

and i hope u become more clever after reading this hahaha
Sanji saved momo

While zoro saved luffy countless times on rooftop

Last time I check luffy>>>momo

Zoro haters are mad once again. They thought Zoro fighting King would make his rooftop feats irrelevant and put Zoro down a level. They though King was going to be weaker than Marco and Katakuri. Instead, King is stronger than both and receiving more hype. We don't even know everything about him.

Oda is doing the same thing with Zoro vs King that he has done with Zoro other battles. He is using Zoro to hype up his opponent who will then be used to hype up Zoro even more.
:finally:
We dont even know everything about him and youre saying hes stronger than marco and katakuri?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kaido said he wasn't gna go easy on her.
Let's be honest here, Kaido went easy on the rooftop 5. If he wanted em dead, they would be dead. He could have easily awaken and put everyone in a blender so please don't preach to me about how he wanted to kill the SNs when a part of him still wanted them to join him and conquer the world.
that was before the hakai after that he used adv coc unlike against yamato

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
bla bla bla…but it didnt change that he is stoic boring character with the least character development, for someone who supposed to be no 2. If u want to say about loyalty and ambitious, u can find that createria at other strawhats. Not so special huh?
yeah like zoro didnt go from "ill kill you if you interfere with my dream" to laying his life & dream down for luffy over the span of pre timeskip.

no strawhat except luffy maybe is as ambitious as zoro. no strawhat is as loyal as zoro. out of all the strawhats oda used zoro in the nothing happened scene. not sanji. not anyone else. zoro.

and i hope u become more clever after reading this hahaha
:denzimote:
just say you dont understand the themes that oda portrays using zoro's character and fuck off. and stop quoting me you incel.

Dude how is Sanji Marco level if ODA IS TELLING YOU THAT HE GETS INSTA TRASHED IN A 2 VS 1 ON KING AND QUEEN BRUH USE LOGIC
"Insta trashed" because he was thrown back by a Hybrid Queen and King combo without any noticeable damage and he immediately get's back to kicking Queen's face :kobeha:

Tell me about how base Queen "Insta Trashed" Luffy and Zoro at the same time when he stops both of them and throws their ass to the lowest floor

:usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.