Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it was always inferred to be swordsman duels. Zoro has lost specifically from multiple people after this. Doesn't matter the circumstance.

However none of them were swordsmen, and none of them were duels of swordsmanship. When you apply that logic, Zoro's proclamation never has been broken
Post automatically merged:

Uhhh, I'm gonna disagree with that one chief.
i disagree , that was not to be taken literally , it was supposed to show Zoro's skin in the game and determination in achieving his goal to Mihawk and Luffy

I don't think it was mainly about ZKK being dead now. It was about the people who said that King vs Zoro won't happen which has already been an L. Whether ZKK happens or not is irrelevant here. I'm just talking about this video tho, not the user. The guy probably doesn't think ZKK will happen and will have to hold an L for that if it does end up happening.

Yeah I was in that camp, but could see Zoro vs King as well. In a weird way its still a W lol Zoro vs King would probably be the best Zoro fight in Wano. But yeah my response was generally at his overall messages on here.

Well I think that maybe the Dukes will lose their fights, where Carrot will recover and defeat Perospero and Jack maybe defeated by a tag team of Usopp, Chopper and Brook. Since Marco is done it is clear that Luffy is defeating Kaido one on one becoming the world's strongest pirate after Wano. It will be interesting because Luffy is always the underdog but maybe against BB it will be the other way around where BB will have to catch up to Luffy

70 percent rated this chapter a 5? Lmfao!! The low expectations of readers is astounding especially when there are over 1000+ chapters . Imagine if Naruto , JJK, demon slayer had half the chapter dedicated to filler of a stupid map, irrelevant fight between to side characters, etc. no way 70 percent would have ranked it a 5.

I do not get the idea that calamity fights need to be shoved at the backend of this volume (vol 101 is 1016-1025). Page 1s defeat isn't even in the volume. 3 more chapters doesn't constitute remotely enough time to take out Kaido's top 3 henchmen. I think a lot of people are expecting the same results as the F6, where 1-2 chapters suffice. Queen is the same monster that recovered almost immediately from Big Mom's 2 attacks.

There are also like 5 other villains aside from the Calamities and Yonko. Not sure why we expect them to go down after. Some were also featured this chapter too.

Well I think that maybe the Dukes will lose their fights, where Carrot will recover and defeat Perospero and Jack maybe defeated by a tag team of Usopp, Chopper and Brook. Since Marco is done it is clear that Luffy is defeating Kaido one on one becoming the world's strongest pirate after Wano. It will be interesting because Luffy is always the underdog but maybe against BB it will be the other way around where BB will have to catch up to Luffy
If Inu doesn't win, certainly a combination of that or maaaaaybe Yamato gets sent back down by Luffy. I can see Jack joining Queen and King, which could be an issue for Zoro/Sanji. Conveniently there is a giant hole in the ceiling which may allow Yamato to just up and join that fight, if Oda needs someone powerful enough to fight Jack. Alternatively, there are still 4 Numbers left. Maybe some of those aren't 1 shot material for Chopper/Usopp/Brook etc.

No idea what's happening next, just think we got a ways to go before we see calamities fall.

Yeah I was in that camp, but could see Zoro vs King as well. In a weird way its still a W lol Zoro vs King would probably be the best Zoro fight in Wano. But yeah my response was generally at his overall messages on here.
Yeah, it's a W for Zoro but an L for the Zoro stans who said that Zoro vs King is worthless, has literally no evidence to it and won't happen at all. That only Kaido is Zoro's goal, etc. It's quite similar to how Sanji vs Queen is a W for him but some of his fans had a to hold an L because they thought that he would fight King.

Kuma wasn't the main antagonist of the arc, and he wasn't built up to be an enemy Luffy would have to overcome for several arcs prior.
Im aware of that, but he had potential to be one because of his relationship with Moria. So to me he was always a potential threat whether he has the focus on him or not. I like to add Zoro in that as well since he fought Ryuma; he apart of the liberation of Wano. theyre difference of TB and Wano obliviously, but theyre similarities or parallels; for instance, both Kuma and Moria have a dynamic what Kaido and Big Meme have, but on a smaller scale compared to Yonko(rivals). What makes Wano unique is that they're two MC this arc(Luffy and Zoro) hence why Zoro was begged from Hyori to save Wano instead of Luffy getting all the attention. Thats a MC thing. Conclusion Zoro facing Kaido again before Hyori close the credits on Wano. :cheers:

This Chapter confirms again the Gap between Zoro & Sanji also King & Queen
If base king 100 then hybrid Queen Around 55 Level

King neg diffed RS sanji and oneshot KOd him like a nothing
while queen cant tank Base sanji Kick

Marco Cant 1v1 Base King shwoing us How strong king is

(Queen fought with Monster chopper then Sanji so dont count him with Marco 1v2 lol)

Also Chopper did hold Queen more than Sanji did

Sanji got bodied by 2YC while Zoro Made 2 yonkos dodge in fear on Rooftop. fuck gap is fucking massive

Zoro> Base King> Hybrid Marco> Katakuri> Killer> Hybrid Queen => Sanji [/ QUOTE]

te ayudo
zoro=RS sanji> base king > hybrid marco> katakuri> killer> sanji base> hybrid queen
Post automatically merged:

So sanji fodder weaker than Chopper Confirms? chopper holds queen more than 30mins 1v2 while Okama cant hold even a fat fuck fodder yc4 queen :kayneshrug:
choppa > zori> sanji

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.