Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Man, what a chapter! :crazwhat:
This is the first time I gave 5 star rating. Hakai and Asura chapters were more hype but not this good.
Zoro is more savage than ever, losing was never an option, with swords or without swords.
The man stopped a hit from King with the strength of his jaw! :crazwhat:

The one-eyed samurai just like Ryuma, Ushiumaru's(direct descendant of the sword god) identical, the man who brought Shusui back where it belongs... Is it fate that the young man on who Shimotsuki Yasuie bet all his cards on is the one who clears the dark clouds above Wano? :finally:

The Inu, Neko and Raizo fights are progressing along nicely, there is nothing left to hide anymore, they are nearing the end.
Momonosuke's dragon form looks fantastic!

So, Lunarians, people from the moon presumably, lived atop the Red Line, cast out, have fire powers…

… honestly, I’m not seeing that having much to do with Sanji, but I am wondering if this explain’s Red Hawk. Is Luffy part lunarian?
Luffy's red hawk must have sth to do with his devil fruit. Like gear 2, he must be stretching so fast that his body heats up and thus creating fire.

now Luffy & Zoro looks like a destined child.
but this doesnt mean i hate them, but the "hype" of them reaching their goals is not that big anymore since their descendant achieved that status.
Zoro going to Mihawk to learn swordsmanship already killed that narrative.
Zoro gave up, he knew he cant do shit on his own.
Now, if Luffy has a special DF then, all of this goes to the drain.
Not a fan of raidsuite either.

But, this seems to be the case for all the SHs, look at Nami and Zeus, what else we can expect now...

now Luffy & Zoro looks like a destined child.
but this doesnt mean i hate them, but the "hype" of them reaching their goals is not that big anymore since their descendant achieved that status.
Garp was the greatest hero and saved the world from Rocks, with Roger, sure, but he couldn't break the system.
Dragon is mostly a loser who didn't even show up during Marineford.
Not even Joyboy reached the status of unifying the world to the extent that EoS Luffy will have.

Ryuma made 1 black blade, Zoro will make 3 and Zoro's main goal is now to support Luffy becoming the greatest PK of all time as one of his wings, that is greater than anything Ryuma ever did.

H

humanbeing

the Allstars and Perospero might all die to be honest.
some of the red scabbards will die as well.
the minks wants to kill Jack and Perospero very badly.
King is up against Zoro and his deadly swords. while Queen piss off Sanji and has a laser tech that Franky would like to examine :D

zorobois dont worry zoro is nobody, he only resambles ryuma... If zorobois want him to be descendant of ryuma than you are even making him look worse... its better for nobody to train hard and achieve hes strenght on hes own ... Sanji has Gods genes and hes from germa yet is still only equal to Zoro
zoro is still zoro he attained hus current strength without given a free hand out from his ancestors. all of his feats rightnow came from his hardwork.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Zoro going to Mihawk to learn swordsmanship already killed that narrative.
Zoro gave up, he knew he cant do shit on his own.
Now, if Luffy has a special DF then, all of this goes to the drain.
Not a fan of raidsuite either.

But, this seems to be the case for all the SHs, look at Nami and Zeus, what else we can expect now...
yes im not a fan of raid suit too, but i think Oda use this for awakened sanji exoskeleton because he has it since kid, but Sora take drug and denied that exoskeleton.
and now Oda will tell why Sanji had reverse awakening exoskeleton compared to his siblings.

love the info lore for Zoro and Sanji:pepelit:

that Zoro might be Ryuuma and Ushimaru descendant and a Shimotsuki.:finally:

meanwhile because of the used of Raid Suit Sanji germa genes became active and he might have a Lunarian genes in him as well because of Judge:bignews:

Damn! not gonna lie I think i'm fight with Momo becoming adult he's dragon form looks good can't wait for Kaido's reaction when he sees it also base on Shinobu's reaction Momo adult looks might be similar to Oden well except the chad hair lol

King's punch couldn't even move zoro. While king fucking threw raid suit sanji 50 meter away. In what world are they even close?? I am sick of the reddit agenda of they both are "almost equal". Because they are fighting side by side. By their logic in rooftop luffy and zoro are equal right?!!
Putting aside the Zoro >= Sanji argument or whatever, what is irrational is this post lol. How are those two scenarios even comparable ^^"

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ryuma made 1 black blade, Zoro will make 3 and Zoro's main goal is now to support Luffy becoming the greatest PK of all time as one of his wings, that is greater than anything Ryuma ever did.
fair point, but Zoro goal is became World Strongest Swordsman.
but if you say Pirate King > WSS then your argument is very good, but if you say Pirate King = WSS, then i'll just ignore that.

King's punch couldn't even move zoro. While king fucking threw raid suit sanji 50 meter away. In what world are they even close?? I am sick of the reddit agenda of they both are "almost equal". Because they are fighting side by side. By their logic in rooftop luffy and zoro are equal right?!!
Sanji was busy saving Momo (and the raid)...
Also a punch is not the same as a full power Zoan beak thrust.
You should also know dramatic tension and the idea of building up the villain at the begining of the story and then surpassing them at the end, Oda does this ALL the time.
Nice agenda of your own, ignoring context.

Status
Not open for further replies.