Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant
She's done good but in reality
She's been smacked around pretty easily
Done 0 damage to him and will likely fall from that last bagua.
In my view she is on the same level as Law and Kidd...all relatively close to the level of Zoro and Luffy.
A ranking will be more like ;
Luffy Zoro
Yamato Kidd Law

Well the only thing that can be saving grace for Ushimaru is that he looks very very old in those panels @Red Admiral
Like maybe he's out of his prime
people of Wano can't generally reach their full power if you ask me
their knowlage about Haki is no where near perfection
and since they don't have many top tiers among them it's not like they ever push themselves too far

that's why Ryuma stood out
cause he was born in the worst of times and the best of times :)
he was able to fight with the world and truly reach his true power
and that's why Oden also stood out in his own era

if Ushimaru was born on open seas he might have been much more

Nope the Yakuza where destroyed before Oden fight Kaido.
Timeline:
Hyo get captured, his wife and yakuza get killed off>Oden and his Scabbards fight off Kaido and his crew and lose>After Oden death Orochi want the remain daimoys to work under him, they refuse and try to kill Kaido, the alliance get destroyed, Yasuie could barely escape and the 3 remain daimoys get captured>3 Daimyos meet Yamato and read Oden book and try to attack the last time Kaido and probably get killed off.

Here Yasuie even said it in chapter 942:
Its kinda weird then. I mean sure, Wano is huge so maybe the news about Oden didnt reach them in time, but they were already captured by the time Yamato rebelled wich should've happened right after Oden's execution:quest: hopefully we'll get explanations in Kaido's flashback

I would say after prime Hyo, he was probably the third strongest one.
Oden was a legit top tier while the other two where around high tiers, overall it seems like all Daimoys and even Yasuie where monsters in their past. Orochi force them to fight together with him as guard, they refuse and make a alliance to fight Kaido, but they get stomped with is not surprising us. If they force a alliance with Oden and Prime Hyo, they would probably take down Kaido and his crew back then.
that's fair too
I forgot about Hyo
yea he should be 2nd

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
people of Wano can't generally reach their full power if you ask me
their knowlage about Haki is no where near perfection
and since they don't have many top tiers among them it's not like they ever push themselves too far

that's why Ryuma stood out
cause he was born in the worst of times and the best of times :)
he was able to fight with the world and truly reach his true power
and that's why Oden also stood out in his own era

if Ushimaru was born on open seas he might have been much more
Tbf it's likely just like oden ryuma travelled when he was younger in monsters he's a wandering samurai

Zoros feats shits on all of them wtf are you on about?
That right there kills the whole "great swordsman" narrative, there are many great swordsman, Zoro is trying to be strongest man to ever use sword, stronger than Roger, stronger than Whitebeard

EoS Zoro low or mid diffs Gol D Roger
Current Zoro neg diffs EoS Sanji
Roger is not a swordman WB too little punk
Oden>>>mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.