Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Dude whats so hard to get, i said use an attack, not condition in fighting, zoro was injured against killer but his attack was weaker because he didn't use his swords not because he was injured right ?
As per your logic, Zoro who literally had more than half of the bones in his body broken, wasn't nerfed when he used Ashura. Now you're comparing taking a Stab to the levels of tanking Hakkai which is honestly ridiculous in itself.

I provided proof to you that Whitebeard was nerfed throughout Marineford due to his illness. But Zoro magically wasn't nerfed even when he visibly struggled to stop Prometheus from going to Big Mom and was struggling to even stand straight at a point after he finished using Ashura.

But ok, agendas matter to yall and yall gotta downplay Zoro, so he wasn't nerfed. Right?

I don’t know you have a very skewed logic lol. He kept praising luffy during the fight. He clearly said that luffy was shit because he won. He also did that to the scabbards when he won. It’s a victory brag. But did you forget that he keeps thinking of luffy in high regard? He even thought of joyboy while fighting him wondering if he was capable of becoming him. He did not even think of oden when zoro “scarred” him. He obviously holds luffy to a higher standard than zoro knowing zoro’s under him.
So you just answered my point. Kaido verbally expresses how he feels. Luffy had him hyped. Then he got diasppointed with Luffy said that he could not become joy boy said his advanced coc was trash and that his fruit was shit ...... That was kaidos most recent perception of Luffy before he knocked him out to drown.

They are much weaker because they bypass kaidos durability and get kaido still isn't complaining about being destroyed from the inside which is more vulnerable than his exterior. You want to know? Because luffys advanced coc with advanced ryou punches aren't doing shit to kaido else kaido was have states so. Kaido literally verbalizes if attacks to damage to him or not period
The only time i remember is when he used tatsumaki and he said it stings, but he said the same about scabberds attacks so what's your point ?

Remember when last week there were people downplaying Yamato because Kaido broke her guard?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
But now they can't downplay kaido so their argument is "she's his daughter...did nothing much"

If yamato can't be above zoro, law and Marco coz she was getting her guard broken then Kaido isn't also above Admirals and Yonko for getting his guard broken

Kaido and Yamato:
Both can break each other's guard
Both can block each other's attacks
Both can overpower one another
Both can tank each other attacks(named or unamed)
They traded blows

Imagine someone doing this vs Yonko 1v1 but some clowns think she's below YCs, Warlords or SNs. Only Luffy and maybe Posthawk & Benn are above her.

So you just answered my point. Kaido verbally expresses how he feels. Luffy had him hyped. Then he got diasppointed with Luffy said that he could not become joy boy said his advanced coc was trash and that his fruit was ...... That was kaidos most recent perception of Luffy before he knocked him out to drown.
You don’t always have to verbally express how you feel though. Him saying that to zoro is because he severely understimated him, and he knows he’s about to body him. He also can’t praise luffy when he’s on his back after he got punched.

Just check Kaido's old scar and new. Zoro didn't make some thing entirely new new scar. He extended Oden's scar. And it didn't do anything to Kaido.

Zoro fans need to thank Oden for that scarring feat.

:cheers:
Which means Zoro was able to scar kaido in his most powerful form while this kaido was also much more powerful than the one that faced Oden right? Point exactly
Post automatically merged:

Damn hybrid Kaido just unleashed a vicious assault on Yamato. And in the next scene shes just fine.
:nicagesmile:
Yip that's how kaido been this whole arc

Kaido's durability increases drastically with each form:

-Base kaido: gear3 red rock can hurt him.
-Full zoan kaido: tatsumaki can hurt him, ACoC (togen totsuka) is overkill.
-Hybrid kaido: ACoC can hurt him, need some mysterious ability to really damage him.

Seriously wtf are people talking about? Luffy send Kaido crashing into rocks with a basic Snakeman hit.

Use Katakuri as a comparison. Kong Gun >>> Jet Culverin.

Kaido is going to get the shit kicked out of him with Boundman. Boundman owned him without even using adCoC.

Like a KKG + advanced CoC will send this dude buried 1000 feet deep into the ground.

As per your logic, Zoro who literally had more than half of the bones in his body broken, wasn't nerfed when he used Ashura. Now you're comparing taking a Stab to the levels of tanking Hakkai which is honestly ridiculous in itself.

I provided proof to you that Whitebeard was nerfed throughout Marineford due to his illness. But Zoro magically wasn't nerfed even when he visibly struggled to stop Prometheus from going to Big Mom and was struggling to even stand straight at a point after he finished using Ashura.

But ok, agendas matter to yall and yall gotta downplay Zoro, so he wasn't nerfed. Right?
I don't try to downplay zoro i just say that yes it was harder to FIGHT while injursd thats obvious, but im talking about that attack, if the injury would affected him so much he would not be able to use the attack as intended, but he still did, with hardening and COC and all that.

Keep scrollin, skip all the shits but Ndule and sanjikun posts
The last time sanjikun was this wrong and salty was when Kaido oneshotted Luffy and when Katakuri didn't lose to boundman but trashed it.

Imagine he even started aiding with zoro fanboys
I had to confront him.

This dude wankkng someone who was never hyped by Yonko nor luffy, who got trashed badly by G4

Status
Not open for further replies.