rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's fairly obvious by way of Marco more or less failing to do any damage to King. Katakuri is the weakest of the top Yonko Generals (note, I did not say YC1 because there is no reason why the top Yonko Generals across each crew should be linked, either in-story or out of it because it;s nonsense. Say King joined Big Mom, would Katakuri now become "YC2" and Queen "YC1"? It just falls apart like wet tissue paper when you poke it with a stick)
Marco able to damage King and Queen, we have seen that panels, just the problem here is Plot, Zoro and Sanji won't have any good opponents to fight if Marco really giving big damage to King or Queen.
Marco role here in Wano is an assist to the Young Generation, he have been questioning himself what truly is his role. Marco also clearly giving opportunity to Young Generation like Zoro Sanji to beat the YC because their are the future, if Marco really want to fight or beat King, I don't think that really a problem for him.

How do you compare Jack's AP when his fights are offscreened and there is no on panel named attack you Dumbfuck? Are you retarded or what?
No need to be salty because I destroyed your headcannon whore. Inu stopped Jack trunk so that's enough indication how weak his ap is. If you want to judge ap judge it by comparison dumbfuck. Like Fujitora was bruised by G3 and Katakuri overpowered G3 so he can do more damage to Fujitora. That how ypu judge ap troll. Not by using Jack demolished building so he can destroy a biscuit when Buggy Canon demolished multiple buildings

Momo is literally off to try and stop Onigashima and people for some weird reason thinks Queen and King will be defeated in 15 minutes, lol.
And when this doesn't happen, calls for "trash writing" will come out as well.

No, King and Queen are not getting defeated in the next 15 minutes. 15 minutes is the time that Momo had to save Onigashima, nothing more, nothing less.
15 Minutes or 45 Minutes it doesn't matter when Serious 1v1 battles between Equal opponents go for Hours or Days.

How do you compare Jack's AP when his fights are offscreened and there is no on panel named attack you Dumbfuck? Are you retarded or what?
Inu more than one time stopped his trunk with one hand. His AP is trash and destroying buildings won't change that.
Post automatically merged:

15 Minutes or 45 Minutes it doesn't matter when Serious 1v1 battles between Equal opponents go for Hours or Days.
And it will go for hours, Kaido is only falling by dawn and most likely Queen and King are only falling moments before him.

At the very Least he is Comparable and on the Same level as them. He isn't equal to Smoothie/Cracker like the person I replied to Said. I said that Zoro will be the strongest YC1 post Wano because he will defeat a YC1 in 15 minutes which is a Mid Diff.
No doubt about that.
Just we can't really guarantee it, because different opponent gonna bring different difficulty.
I only said "Wings of Pirate King Agenda" because Wes was trying to Say that Zoro is weaker than Katakuri, Marco and the rest YC1 post Wano because he defeated King. Similarily if he's being unbiased his Logic should Say that Sanji is weaker than Smoothie, Jozu and other YC2 because he only defeated Queen. But for Sanji alone, he'd use "Wings of Pirate King" and say that Sanji is also YC1. Which is fucking Biased.

I only meant this when I said "Wings of Pirate King Agenda". English is not my First Language.
Okay,so misunderstanding.
English is not my first language either, so
:blush:

Inu stopped Jack trunk so that's enough indication how weak his ap is. If you want to judge ap judge it by comparison dumbfuck. Like Fujitora was bruised by G3 and Katakuri overpowered G3 so he can do more damage to Fujitora.
Who said Inu stopping Jack's trunk meant its Weak you retard? Inu uses Ryou and is strong LOL. Fujitora wasn't even remotely trying when he was Bruised by G3 while Katakuri vs Luffy ended up as an Extreme difficulty Fight. Actual 20 IQ argument.

Inu more than one time stopped his trunk with one hand. His AP is trash and destroying buildings won't change that.
Which is a casual Attack that we saw from Jack. And that would comfortably break Cracker's biscuits. All it means is that Inu is Strong.
We didn't see anything else from him and Conversely the Dukes who can penetrate Kaido's scales could not put Jack down for 5 days straight.

And it will go for hours, Kaido is only falling by dawn and most likely Queen and King are only falling moments before him.
Wishful Thinking. The raid is ending in another 2 volumes and King and Queen are getting 2 chapters each at the Maximum.

Who said Inu stopping Jack's trunk meant its Weak you retard? Inu uses Ryou and is strong LOL. Fujitora wasn't even remotely trying when he was Bruised by G3 while Katakuri vs Luffy ended up as an Extreme difficulty Fight. Actual 20 IQ argument.
Keep being salty loser. Sulong Neko who is as strong Sulong Inu can't finish off Perospero with multiple attacks. And Inu without Sulong stopped Jack trunk swing. Neko in base disarmed Kaido and Sulong Neko who is much stronger in physical strength can't finish off perospero with multiple attacks. Keep crying loser. The fact base Inu stopped Jack swing is indication Jack lacks ap. Anyone evena donkey can comprehend this except Jack dickrider like you,

Bitch please. Serious or it won't affect Dujitora durability or his ability to block. If you are butthurt right now no need to call me clown when you were the one who said Jack trunk swing demolished building therefore Jack can destriy a biscuit when Buggy canon demolished multiple buildings, more buildings than Jack trunk swing

From this

to this :amazing:

My MC forreal :josad:
MY MOTHERFUCKING MC THE MOTHERFUCKING GOAT MONKEY D LUFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT

i want to give a 10/10 for the split alone tbh
Luffy started from a barrel, now is fighting a Yonkou and splitting the skies holy shit . Luffy is officially a Yonkou now.

I love the dynamic with Momonouske and Luffy. Luffy has been a lot more mature this arc for sure he has been a great mentor to Momonouske.

Someone kill Orochi already whether it be Hiyori or Momonouske.
:lawsigh:

Keep being salty loser. Sulong Neko who is as strong Sulong Inu can't finish off Perospero with multiple attacks. And Inu without Sulong stopped Jack trunk swing. Neko in base disarmed Kaido and Sulong Neko who is much stronger in physical strength can't finish off perospero with multiple attacks. Keep crying loser.
Yeah because fighting someone who fought and defeated 200 Minks is the same as fighting someone who struggled against Carrot and Wanda. Actually retarded logic.

Serious or it won't affect Dujitora durability or his ability to block.
Fujitora fought Sabo semi seriously at Dressrosa and had less bruises. He did not use the same gravity against Luffy LOL. Your arguments Reek of Stupidity.

Which is a casual Attack that we saw from Jack. And that would comfortably break Cracker's biscuits. All it means is that Inu is Strong.
We didn't see anything else from him and Conversely the Dukes who can penetrate Kaido's scales could not put Jack down for 5 days straight.
Bro Inu is not stopping a Elephant Gun with his hand which is what a Cracker biscuit soldier tanked. No, Jack is not breaking Crackers soldiers with his trunk, stop.

Wishful Thinking. The raid is ending in another 2 volumes and King and Queen are getting 2 chapters each at the Maximum.
And wishful thinking is expecting Queen and King fall in the next minutes when one of them haven't even used his hybrid yet. Jack has been taking damage since the war started and only fell now after literally defeating an army of Sulong Minks.
Again Queen and King are not falling shortly, neither of them sustained a reasonable amount of damage until now, everything in the story shows the actual opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.