Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment the series started, actually.
Didn't they clash equally on Whisky Peak? There was barely any way to feel who was stronger and things are not necessarily favored in Luffy's way also judging off the notion Zoro wants to become the World's Strongest and the parallel with Ryuma makes so much sense.:choppawhat:

That's a very specific number. Where did you get this?:choppawhat:
5 or 10 min idk
In chap 1013 luffy got defeated
Got out of water in 1018 i think
In 1021 he was eating and it was said 15 min until onigashima arrives
And he arrived on roof top when 10 min left
So yeah between 5 and 10 min

Anyone wanna explain luffys jump in the 5 mins since kaido knocked him off onigashima
Meat:lumazed:

or

Something he realized before his defeat but couldn't have time and energy to execute/use it. Kaido said he got the ability to use CoC coating but his technique is not refined. So maybe a refinment in Luffy's technique created the difference.

Didn't they clash equally on Whisky Peak? There was barely any way to feel who was stronger and things are not necessarily favored in Luffy's way also judging off the notion Zoro wants to become the World's Strongest and the parallel with Ryuma makes so much sense.:choppawhat:
Bruh, do you really think that the two of them were going full strenght in that ocasion ? luffy would low/mid diff zolo back then ez :whitepress:

Bruh, do you really think that the two of them were going full strenght in that ocasion ? luffy would low/mid diff zolo back then ez :whitepress:
Heh I did claim they were clashing equal till that moment and there was no reason to believe one was stronger than the other not that they were going full strenght regardless. Obviously they didn't use all their strongest named attacks if any. 🤔

Oda and his shitty writting, he can easily waste 20 o 30 chapters about that fodder annoying tama taming fodder smiles, nami, usop running like clowns like they always do, but he never has the nerve to offscreen a fucking yonko commander fight and 95% offscreening big mom vs kid and law, this show is a complete disappointment.

In what context? I was disappointed that Usopp didn't actually fight Page 1 as it was presented because Oda set it up that way. That doesn't mean I expect Usopp to not do anything else signficant the remainder of the arc. @Finalbeta thinks that anything but a 1v1 is not signficant. I do not have this mindset. I wanted 1v1 fights for all strawhats, but I never expected it. I wanted fights to last longer, not that it was warranted.
Excuse me? :choppawhat:

Another dead thread, not again:lusalty:, maybe the detailed summary can fix this, luffy getting his skysplitter moment is cool though:kata:, that's gonna hit different when it reaches that point in the Anime, since i've been watching it since i was 8 years old:endthis:

Just thought I should leave this here. Was from 2007. Big and bold the kozuki symbol. Being a shimotsuki. Obtaining the blade of the famous Oden kozuki. The only blade that scarred kaido. Also representing a symbol that looks similar to a pheasant. I rest my case
"Big and bold the kozuki symbol" = literally one of the most overused symbols in Japan, representing a crane (not a pheasant).

This is like Oda making a United States-themed color spread with their flag because it's the most basic symbol for them, then fifteen years later he creates an island based on said country, the whatever clan has a symbol copying its flag and you guys go crazy because of "foreshadowing".

I don’t care about this shit anymore lol. Admirals are trash, Yonko are trash, Straw Hats are trash, this whole manga is trash in my eyes. Not a single shit is given about Disney Piece or Eichillo Frauda.

I dropped this shit when Yamato was fighting on par with Kaido, at that point it was clear One Piece is being written by fanfiction writers with no clue how to tell a functioning story.
Admirals fans goin ignore this betrayer??????? :pepeanger:

Everything is progressing like I expected. Momo will hold Onigashima long enough for everyone to evacuate, but the Flower Capital will get destroyed, Luffy will be defeated in front of everyone at the live floor, the big mom pirates will arrive and the raid will fail. One Piece arcs are all about rebuilding after destroying what was there before, so it makes sense that Oda had to find a way to destroy the Flower Capital and continue with the themes of the story.
:vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.