Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I've been pleased with the chapters that have been coming out so far, I still wish Drake would appear again soon. He has literally disappeared and while I understand he is "fighting Apoo", that has become boring and tired since we haven't seen anything of their one v one. Yes, he is a side character/ assisting character, but everyone wants to see their favorite character doing something significant / super hyped.

a Yonko run away when everyone are tired? that's big Lose for Big Mom
Why don't she run away, she's still a pirate. Big Mom already has low blows as we saw on Whole Cake.

Plus in the script she doesn't lose here, I know Kid fans aren't going to like her, but she doesn't lose here.

The place where she will lose is Erbaf where she grew up.

Luffy said he beats Kaido then Big Mom And unlike Kaido, Luffy will beat Big Mom on his own, Luffy's progress has always been made in stages.

Atleast Perospero had some decent showing in WCI (some cool attacks) plus nobody expected him to keep pushing against a YC like Sulong Neko..

But Jack on the other hand was done absolutely dirty
Yeah, atleast he isn't a former Sweet Commander, but looked impressive against Nekomamushi i have to say.

Obviously this may involve other things such as the amount of damage both took during the raid, but still..

Why don't she run away, she's still a pirate. Big Mom already has low blows as we saw on Whole Cake.

Plus in the script she doesn't lose here, I know Kid fans aren't going to like her, but she doesn't lose here.

The place where she will lose is Erbaf where she grew up.

Luffy said he beats Kaido then Big Mom And unlike Kaido, Luffy will beat Big Mom on his own, Luffy's progress has always been made in stages.
Big Mom running away will sink her reputation even lower, which she obviously cares about

Status
Not open for further replies.