Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, more contents on Momoron bitching instead of Zoro vs King for us to look forward to. :catsweat:

A dream for Oda, a nightmare for all of us. :goatasure:
Tbh I don't take it like that. You will get Zoro vs King. But he also needs to finish what he started. I would be more pissed off about him not showing Fukurokuju or Orochi being defeated because he started it and dedicated time to it already. It would make the story feel awkward if he a conclusion wasn't written.

Biggest thing I can compare it to is Bleach and it's final chapters. Some fights literally did not end and were left on cliffhangers until the last chapter where they clearly won, just it was never shown lol. So that stuff you hate is ultimately necessary because it's what makes a storyline complete, good or bad, or asuch as you hate it or not

Tbh I don't take it like that. You will get Zoro vs King. But he also needs to finish what he started. I would be more pissed off about him not showing Fukurokuju or Orochi being defeated because he started it and dedicated time to it already. It would make the story feel awkward if he a conclusion wasn't written.

Biggest thing I can compare it to is Bleach and it's final chapters. Some fights literally did not end and were left on cliffhangers until the last chapter where they clearly won, just it was never shown lol. So that stuff you hate is ultimately necessary because it's what makes a storyline complete, good or bad, or asuch as you hate it or not
Yes, but it's not gonna make the experience any less nightmarish. :josad:

It might just be me, but Yamato is a lot easier to put up with when Luffy calls him Yama-bro.
Same thing with Carrot calling Chopper Cho-bro
It’s the little things

Status
Not open for further replies.