Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma is nothing without the swordsman. It doesn't give the user more power.

Actually, they did acknowledge Zoro. Big Mom told Kaido not to underestimate him. Kaido acknowledge Zoro for scarring him.

If this is the case then why did Kaidou and Big mom talk mainly about Enma and not about Zoro? Also no swords in One Piece was protrayed the same way Enma is being protrayed, the story itself treats the sword as a power up, not even Shusui had the quite the same treatment or Kitetsu, also Big Mom in the official was talking about all of them not just Zoro, and fair enough Kaidou did aknoledge him by the end. Doesn't change the fact that Enma is a massive power up.

Oda was on drug :milaugh:. Joke aside this fight is so bad. The goofiness in this fight has reach a level of craziness that is just comedy. How can someone enjoy this is blowing my mind.

And dont get my wrong, powerscale is not a problem, all the rest it is. The design is almost like a 5years old drawing this shit.

Fan they expected a pefect cybord right? Well they get this :suresure::gonope::
I think it is hilarious :milaugh:

I had zero hopes for this fight, but this is pure gold, I'm loving it :milaugh:

Sanji got captured because his body was off.
If Sanji wouldn't have put Raid Suit he'd lost to Queen after a long fight.

Eskeleton Sanji >> current Queen > Sanji pre PU

Queen will probably show us more and Sanji too with raid suit, what I expect is:

Raid Suit Eskeleton Sanji >> Queen PU > Eskeleton Sanji >> Current Queen > Sanji pre PU.

And you can mister: "Sanji not getting powerups and probably beating Queen with just RS"?
Current Sanji>Doffy.
:holdthisl::akasalt:
:ihaha:
You can't even do it right
Yes I am not opposed to the possibility of Oda giving Sanji some new transformation as a power up. If that becomes the case, then it would be fine for Sanji to solo Queen. However , current Sanji with what he has shown is not enough.
:jordanmf:
Come for powerscaling tutorials Playa:cheers:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We both know the answer to the question.

Still failing to see where "Full powered Marco" fits in there
Then I still failing to see what is the whole point of your take.

If the second high tier wasn’t all out or full power, the first one could have beaten him with a hand tied in the back it wouldn’t mean anything. Circumstances matter.

and that doesn’t mean the first one is above high tier at all.

Dude was this after getting hit in stomach by red hawk:

Grill shot>>Red Hawk
If Doffy react to red hawk like this, huffing and staying down several seconds, just imagine how he would look like after getting a clear shot like Grill shot in his stomach...

Queen for sure has a insane durability for no selling that attack.
Eh, I wouldn't say Red Hawk is necessarily weaker than Grill Shot, but I think its reasonable to say that they are at least comparable attacks. Either way, Queen's durability and Endurance continue to be impressive.

Also, this chapter continues to prove that lasers do seem quite effective even against tough zoans.

Sanji got captured because his body was off.
He got captured because he just saw...well, I don't know how to describe what he just saw. But thats kind of the point. He just saw that, and as such, the perfectly reasonable response would be to shit yourself.

Even fucking Doffy would probably shit himself after seeing that. That would be funny af.

So you think Sanji with RS loses ? or were you making a comment about me calling base sanji hella weak ?
About your comment that Sanji is weak
It’s not the case…Queen is just too strong…

Similar case with Zoro, we don’t go around saying Zoro is weak cause he was ragdolled by King (With Enma too)….
King is simply that strong, and Zoro said it
Queen is simply that strong and Sanji said it

Marco himself hyped both King and Queen together in similar breathe

sure Queen attacks look clumsy but they are still sharp and powerful… sure he jokes around and looks funny, but this is his character and not powerscaling…This is like you guys shitting on Kaku exactly compared to Jyabura.. and we all know who was the funny with idiotic forms and who was the cooler between the two…

Similar shit, but different way to look at it by you guys

No need for a DF really. You can become high top tier with peak Haki alone (Shanks). And now imagine being a natural born destroyer with a body like Big Mom or genetically modified to have a super hard body, immense Regeneration and elemental powers, maybe even invisibility in base too. All without being weak to water or Kairoseki.

Status
Not open for further replies.