Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro didn’t take the L without Asura and CoC he was still fighting whereas Sanji took the L without RS. That’s the difference.
Zoro is already using Enma which is 1 power up.
Sanji used zero power ups earlier against Queen, now Sanji has used 1 power up (enhancements instead of RS). If Sanji puts on suit then it becomes 2 power ups he is using.
Sanji hasn't used Hell's memories, his equivalent of Asura.

Usopp has exoskeleton, Zoro has it too.
Is their durability still the same?
They forget that Exoskeleton his a powerup, but they not count the "own" durability of Sanji so far.
Give this exoskeleton Zoro and one to Usopp, Zoro durability without haki would be >>Usopp durability since Zoro had his own strong durabiility who get added to exoskeleton.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
He wasnt getting bodied, you just delusional and i know this by the fact that you take one feat and split it into 2, hitting Prometheus and disarming big mom is one and its something brook can do :ihaha:
How you gonna look at this and say Sanji "wasn't getting bodied"

Anything else you say is irrelevant if you start your little troll paragraph by straight up lying.

But then why would his durability be different (bar haki) unless exoskeleton depends on the person's pre durability which doesn't seem to be the case
It is due to his own trained body durability which was already tough as hell (Vergo disagrees, I know, but he's basically the Terminator...), meanwhile his siblings relied on this technology since the beginning.

Niji's jaw got dislocated and Yonji's skull got smacked in. Sanji can tank his own base kicks which is the least his body should endure or even tank for now.

Sanji:

Against King: Needs daddy's raid suit to survive :sanmoji:

Against Queen: Needs daddy's Germa genes to survive :sanmoji:

Against Zoro's bounty: Need daddy's connections just to be 10 million above Zoro:sanmoji:

Against Kizaru: Needs daddy's what....??? :queenhear:

Against Blackbeard's Titantic Captain: Needs daddy's what....??? :queenhear:

Sanji fans: Cheat-code Sanji > Post Hakai tanked and nerfed Zoro :kobeha:

Also Sanji

Vinsmoke Judge watching Sanji surviving against enemies thanks to Sanji's Germa genes and the raid suit that he gave him:sanmoji:

"Bruh you are my son after all, whose tech do you think it was that made you so strong and saved your ass in the first place?" :tchpepe:

Poor Judge didn't even get a Thank You from Sanji, much less a Father's Day card. :josad:
You so salty holy shit, mad cause sanji got PU ? Sanji could tank the attack from king without the suit so stop being even more delusional, go except reality and if you have to go cry a bit its okay :josad:

Why Zoro didn't get defeated you idiot. While Sanji needed Queen to nerf himself to let him release him.
You mother fucking idiot stop cursing me when I’m replying to 10 fucking moron Zorotards at the same fucking time you piece of shit whore prostitute!
Jeez, what’s wrong with you!?
Go and re-read my fucking reply about the Queen scene you idiotic human being! I’m not gonna address it to you again… oh and go fuck yourself… and all Zoro tards can suck my dick too!
Fucking trash who cannot wait for me to respond and keeps insulting without giving time to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.