Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not 100% sure but I remember that Hawkins' straw sword transfer the damage inflicted to it back to him.

So why it didn't this chapter or did I simply remember wrong? :quest:

A question for sky splitters
What's more impressive? Splitting Sky or Splitting Yonko?

Zoro Akainu and Oden split Yonko
Shanks Big Mom and Luffy split Sky

Funny how sky splitter Big Mom can't even make it to Kaido's "Does your ceiling go as high as them" list.

The comparison is not valid and don't come to me talking about inteligence when you don't know when or how to use the word 'substantial'.
Clown.
Substantial = of considerable amount, importance.

That is dependant on context.

In Luffy's context yes Ragnarok didn't inflict a substantial one objectively. Thunder Bagua did.

You can cry if you want now.

Law had to cheap shot Kaido to tag him, for a while they were fighting hybrid Kaido and failed to tag him. Kaido was easily keeping up with FS Luffy before Zoro blitzed him. Near dead Zoro could react to thunder bagua but it was too fast for Zoro.

He literally only mentioned Zoro, he said You and me not you guys and me right after Zoro scarred him?

Paper cuts don't make you lose buckets of blood and leave deep scars? Wtf is wrong with you? Size of scar Zoro gave him is LITERALLY same as size of scars Mihawk gave Zoro relatives to their bodies yet Kaidos scar is deeper

Kaido was trembled
Nearly lost his footage
Was shaking and shivering
Huffing and puffing
Leaking from torso
Had his face covered in internal bleeding

and that's paper cut
Talking about being unable to read
Cheap shot? In pirates fight? Wow nice excuse. Near did Zoro never reacted to TB, he simply got hit. It was Law who reacted to the attack.

No, he didn’t mention just Zoro, it was the whole group on the roof, tho I don’t blame you I see you have reading comprehension problems and biased toward Zoro.

The scar itself is paper cut not the attack lol read better. It’s non existent next to Oden’s scar. And you claimed Kaido was near death by that attack right? Is that why he looks just fine a minute later?

Talk about reading and understanding the manga the way you want

Well. They have powerful DFs. Though sky splitter level CoC > admirals anyways. But yeah, you are right, for the top tier realm alone, sky splitting isn't necessary, but at least coating with CoC at will. Now King is giving Zoro a every tough time not using his full strength.
For the record I place King at low top tier.
Lets establish one thing, King's performance against Zoro doesn't cancel out his roof top feats, Zoro boots King rather than King downplaying Zoro.

With that out of the way, Zoro didn't accidentally used CoC, he was expecting Ashura to fuck Kaido up regardless and he was still disappointed because of how nerfed her was. He just didn't know what he used is CoC.

But imagine Akainu facing Zoro off and Ashura appears and Zoro lands it, Akainu will die right there.

Where do you place the following characters
-Luffy
-Zoro
-Yamato
-Law
-Kidd
-Killer
-Sanji
  1. Luffy
  2. Kid
  3. Zoro
  4. Yamato
  5. Law
  6. Sanji
  7. Killer
The reason why I place Kid above Zoro is because I believe that it is his role to beat a yonko this arc, whereas Zoro's main fight will be king

In terms of feats, I'll admit zoro does look better, however I feel like there's a good amount of buildup for Kid to have insane feats.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You surely do care about this manga which is why you are making absurd ass claims like Kidd > Zoro lmao
And why am I wrong, enlighten me.
Dude you tagged me lmfao. You asked for my opinion and I gave it. Don’t act like I’m here preaching about how Kidd is stronger than Zoro and you just so happened to see. You asked for this.

It’s wrong for the same reason it’s always been wrong Shishio. Marco has never proven he can injure any Admiral even when he’s landed multiple attacks on them, while Kizaru had Marco spitting blood with literally just casual fingers lasers. It’s clear that if Kizaru got serious, Marco would be atomized into fried chicken.

You know this, you’re just trolling out of pure salt right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.