Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in a 1 v 1 battle, Kidd wouldn’t be able to simply point his hand toward someone and say “Assign”? Alr man lol. Kidd needs his opponent distracted long enough for him to say one word, because in a regular 1 v 1 fight in One Piece there wouldn’t be enough time to do that....
Bro read the pages lol, Kidd has to move close to the target to pull it off, otherwise there would be no need for him to get that close to BM, in a 1v1 the target can do attacks towards Kid as well hence why it would be more difficult to pull off.

You're the one making the claim here. It was an offscreen fight. We simply just don't know what they did offscreen. Maybe Kaido did go hybrid.
So you have no proof yourself, we're both basing our headcanon on claims here.
All I know is that they ended up drinking sake together, did it look like Kaido would've done the same with Yamato ?
Yes based on? Headcanon
Based on her fodder ass getting embarrassed in a fight with two guys that barely have the feats to be put at YC1 level while Kaido is in a different sphere.

This ain't maths my guy, no calculations needed...at all.

He beat Doflamingo with laws help and everyone else who helped him when he gassed out.
And he wouldn't have without her
He "beat" Katakuri cause he nerfed himself. No 2 ways about it

Yes he most likely will. What you think new villains in a new arc suddenly get weaker than previous villains lmao get real

Meh they don't matter right now or anytime soon

Nah he really ain't.
Lol, Apoo
This ain't maths my guy, no calculations needed...at all.

He beat Doflamingo with laws help and everyone else who helped him when he gassed out.
And he wouldn't have without her
He "beat" Katakuri cause he nerfed himself. No 2 ways about it

Yes he most likely will. What you think new villains in a new arc suddenly get weaker than previous villains lmao get real

Meh they don't matter right now or anytime soon

Nah he really ain't.
Luffy wouldn’t even need to face Shanks
He would let Zoro deal with him, Sanji with Beckmann
And he will just have eating contest with Roo

Also Luffy was fine after Apoo attacks… he got rid of clothes and poof, nothing happened

So you have no proof yourself, we're both basing our headcanon on claims here.
All I know is that they ended up drinking sake together, did it look like Kaido would've done the same with Yamato ?

Based on her fodder ass getting embarrassed in a fight with two guys that barely have the feats to be put at YC1 level while Kaido is in a different sphere.
Nope that's not how it works. We literally see her splitting the sky.

That means she is solidly emperor tier. Doesn't matter how you downplay her.

Has it occurred to you, kidd and law maybe a tier above marco each now?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You can't be this dense. Why would they devastate their home turf they literally stated multiple times needs to be protected.
I can be that dense - why would it be any different in their major fight compared to MF? It wont be.

Admirals are military weapons. They cause massive collateral damage as it is intended to take out multiple targets in a war. Affecting an island limits the freedom of an opponent.
As I said, splashing their elements all over the island doesnt bother the target that stands a couple of meters in front of them.

Like I said, you can save all that and engage in a different matter, maybe you'll convince someone else. You definitely won't convince me. I just hope you'll stick around for the day you're proven wrong.
I'm sticking here since our arguments on OJ, when you didnt believe into my Zoro wank...
Still waiting for counter-arguments to prove me wrong. :myman:

Lol, Apoo

Luffy wouldn’t even need to face Shanks
He would let Zoro deal with him, Sanji with Beckmann

Also Luffy was fine after Apoo attacks… he got rid of clothes and poof, nothing happened
Yes lol apoo. Got you there huh 🤣

I can see this happening

because just like with Doflamingo and Cracker he had help from Kid and Zoro, who was literally carrying him when he was knocked out

Status
Not open for further replies.