Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Kid fans really trying to hype him. He hasn’t done anything impressive on the rooftop. He just pushed kaido around but none of his attacks actually made any damage. Zoro did that, and he stopped a combined attack of to yonkou. To witch kid actually said all of them would have been done if he didn’t stop it. Law actually damaged kaido and big mom. And screams don’t mean anything in one piece. Momo made kaido scream but made no damage. Actually every time a character makes a sound in anime there isn’t actual damage. When real damage is done they show it. Like Red rock or Luffy’s attacks with CoC infusion. Zoro can defeat kid with wooden swords infused with his haki. And kid can’t take his wooden swords cuz they are not magnetic :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Why are you hell bent on bringing Zoro up when you have Luffy and Yamato to easily push your agendas.

I keep telling you more you bring up Zoro more dog shit characters you are trying to wank would look like.

Zoro stopped am attack that made Kidd himself shit his pants and scared for his life, Big Mom was surprised a single worst gen member survived it, Kidd himself called it quite a feat.

Zoro did more damage to Kaido with Tatsumaki one of his weakest attacks than Kidd and Law's awakening did combined.

What is up with your dog shit baits?
I tagged you on Zoro because I don’t care to discuss Pirate Jesus or Yamatrash lol. Zoro has better feats than both of them. Frankly I assume Kid ~< Luffy because Luffy still hasn’t shown AdCoC and Gear 4. I’m not trying to pick on Zoro lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kidd tanked multiple blows from Big Mom using both Napoleon and Hera. He also tanked Ikoku Sovereignty while taking damage from Hawkins and acting like those attacks bothered him more than Big Mom’s own attacks.
And Kidd isn’t more durable than Kaido. So that just means Linlin can barely hurt high tiers.
Kidd’s Awakening (assuming it’s power is similar to Law’s) is above everything Zoro has shown including Asura.
But it hasn’t done anything spectacular yet. Tbh it looks like a less effective ROOM we saw in Dressrosa.

Effective trolling my friend but I won’t bite lol. Here’s to hoping Jack shows a named attack before the end of Wano lol.
Zero trolling, Kidd doesn’t have any feats to push Zoro past high diff and I give him high diff out of generosity.

Wish Killer got a power up instead he faced the pussy known as Hawkins with no room for growth. Wanted him to make use of his failed smile zoan to actually make that advantageous some way and turning things around for himself, but that fight had no room for his growth except for helping his captain.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And Kidd isn’t more durable than Kaido. So that just means Linlin can barely hurt high tiers.

But it hasn’t done anything spectacular yet. Tbh it looks like a less effective ROOM we saw in Dressrosa.

Zero trolling, Kidd doesn’t have any feats to push Zoro past high diff and I give him high diff out of generosity.
Nah bro, turning Big Mom into a magnet and having giant steal beams bombard her from every angle is not comparable to any brute force we’ve seen in One Piece. This shit is on another level, the brute force of magnetism has absurd power. Law lifting a building doesn’t even come close.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah bro, turning Big Mom into a magnet and having giant steal beams bombard her from every angle is not comparable to any brute force we’ve seen in One Piece. This shit is on another level, the brute force of magnetism has absurd power. Law lifting a building doesn’t even come close.
This is the first magnetic attack we’ve seen and we don’t know the damage done though. So this is just your hopes/head cannon.

The speed of light logically should be >> the verse but it isn’t. A black hole should Obliterate the verse but it doesn’t.

Don’t get your hopes too high

Kidd tanked multiple blows from Big Mom using both Napoleon and Hera. He also tanked Ikoku Sovereignty while taking damage from Hawkins and acting like those attacks bothered him more than Big Mom’s own attacks.
Fact that he is even taking damage from head banging shows how dog shit Kidd's durability is. Hawkins head banging wasn't even breaking walls, Zoro was drilled through buildings pre TS.
What blows did he tank lmao?
Ikokou he blocked didn't tank and its like a 1000 times smaller/weaker than Hakai
Only one napolean blow barely grazed Kidd, it didn't even land as there was no cut mark on Kidd and kidd was a bloody mess
Zoro wasn't even phased and barely had any bruises from a bigger zeus attack.

What are you on about?

I'm still in the camp that this Kid and Law vs Big Mom fight will be interrupted, but that Kid will get to fight Kaido later on and deal some significant damage. That would be a great pay off to the "you'll pay for this Kaido" scene he had with Luffy at the end of act 1.

I guess next chapter will focus mainly on Momo, Yamato and Luffy, and I predict that we'll see Luffy getting the upper hand like Law and Kid did in this chapter.

And it seems that something is being set up with Ussop, since he's being separated from the rest of the strawhats. Could this be set up for an Ussop fight or something else? Maybe the theory that he'll be captured and tortured like he's been saying foe chapters will become true.

Also I've noticed that everyone has been performing well in these recent fights, we saw what Kid and Law did this chapter, Luffy is out there splitting the sky in his fight with Kaido, Sanji is out there doing grill shots on Queen and shattering his sword. The one exception is Zoro, he has mainly been thrown around by King and hasn't been able to put up a fight.
I think Zoro might be out of the monster trio at this point guys
Why would this be the only fight that doesn't actually end like the rest? Why do all the strawhats get their victories? Inu? Neko? Killer? Raizo (likely)? Drake (likely)? Why are Kid and Law the only 2 people the forum likes to make exceptions for lol?
Post automatically merged:

Imo 1031 will do the following:

- We see the aftermath if that attack against BM, she's outwardly bleeding but it just makes her mad/serious.
- We get a few pages of Yamato running into them/potentially helping them (she did witness the event this chapter). Following chapter she'll leave for the bombs.
- segue to whatever Drake/Apoo is leading to, definitely not an alliance though, that's not the vibe the scene gave off.
- Finish the Raizo/Fuku fight(?)

wait...
are you telling me the room where apoo, drake and the numbers are is the same room where yamato and the samurai were locked up 20 years ago?
that room has the sacred cave inside of it. which means it was right at the heart of onigashima.
damn, i thought it was located outside the dome.
no wonder why kaido felt comfortable giving katanas to the samurai.
that means they had to fight the entire beast pirates to escape.

it's a very big room, even the architecture is the same, but we can't see the cave because it's behind the numbers

B

Ballel

wait...
are you telling me the room where apoo, drake and the numbers are is the same room where yamato and the samurai were locked up 20 years ago?
that room has the sacred cave inside of it. which means it was right at the heart of onigashima.
damn, i thought it was located outside the dome.
no wonder why kaido felt comfortable giving katanas to the samurai.
that means they had to fight the entire beast pirates to escape.

it's a very big room, even the architecture is the same, but we can't see the cave because it's behind the numbers

Wow good catch!

Not really. When Sanji sorted through the options and assembled and disassembled the Kinemon's head, the lines of the separated parts are clearly visible. But after he put his head together, the puzzle came together and the lines disappeared.

The page shows that the upper and lower parts are still with the line, and Sanji could easily swap them again, but after he put it right, he held it by the hair and the head, where this cut was earlier, did not fall off.
Luffy could attach the lower part of the Kinemon to himself, but with effort it would come off. It was the same with the dragon. Or for example, thanks to Law's abilities, there were "centaurs" on the PH. These are not even their original limbs and body parts, but they have never been torn off by anyone during the entire PH arc. Kaido hit Kinemon's head so many times, but his head didn't break into cubes.
People are just used to defending Oda and making sense of his mistakes.

No, the problem is you guys read one piece like it's Game of Thrones instead of its obviously lighter influences.

Lord of The Rings barely has death outside of fodder, and the series widely regarded as grandfather of fantasy and one of the best stories of our time.

There are plenty of people who say this shit coming from a mile a way because their expectation was that Oda won't kill anyone without a reason to drive the plot. We already know Kin hasn't seen his wife in 20 years. Oda isn't writing a drab story where this shit doesn't payoff in a bitter sweet way.

It's fuckin One Piece, the gags and fakeouts ARE part of the damn manga's DNA, whether you like it or not. It's been a staple for over 20 years.
No, the problem is Oda hyping New World and Yonko to be dangerous and give us PH and Moria's crew as an example, but what we see now is that Big Mom destroying her own land, and Kaido's crew betraying him thanks to Queen and Kibidango
We expected something like the Marineford war with someone as dangerous, as smart and as relentless as Akainu for the last boss, but what we get is Fairy tail-ish crap with weird gags, rushed fights and Kaido don't want to kill his enemies
Post automatically merged:

Whoa, good catch there

Status
Not open for further replies.