Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets pose a question. Is King Durable or is Zoro's Attack Power Subpar?

Lets not talk about Kaido because his durability can be pierced just as long as you have Ryou which weak characters have shown.
Having Ryou means you have higher AP which means you do more damage.

The fact that Zoro is able cut Kaido, overpower his tornado and his club =\= subpar AP

The fact that King doesn't get cut by the same attack which cut Kaido = King having superior durability.

Having Ryou is not anti Dragon solution, it is anti Durability solution

Stop the bs. Just tell me makes Zoro look even better.

Let's be honest about it and think about it. Who looks worse?

King who's using just about everything he has against Zoro to try to beat him and is failing left and right.

Or Zoro who didn't fully recover and low energy yet still holding his own against King and hasn't used his barrier haki.

If my theory is correct King is using his firepower to caserize his wounds so he doesn't believe.

Zoro looks much better.
Katakuri failed to beat Luffy over the course of 11 hours and yall rant about how much stronger he was than Luffy prior to Luffy unlocking FS and using Snakeman. King doesn't put down Zoro in 5 minutes, and you are acting like he's a scrub. Jesus christ this is getting beyond ridiculous.

What is better in those summaries than the leaks? Lol
Zoro stil gets his ass handed to him and sees himself losing if he doesn't find out Kings secret lol
I don't get you guys, you crave for fight chapters but think they have to defeat their opponent low diff or it doesn't count lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.