Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro’s entire existence is a slave for someone while Sanji was born royalty….

try again bud
Zoro is a King as confirmed again in this chapter and pretty much royalty if you want to go there while Lanji is a waiter and takes orders from Zoro. :myman:
How can someone that likes the chef have such delusional views of him when all he wants is to cook and be Zeff 2.0? :choppawhat:

Sorry i meant emotions.

There is no evidence or implication that Koby can read AdvCoO. Yes he can sense torpidos but thats what we saw from him the most.
Listed as a person with advanced haki? Why i dont remember that SBS. Show it to me. Maybe Oda is talking about how he improved his haki i dont remember Koby having advance haki in the SBS.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003479821

Meant to say vive card!!!

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Be like Riboku and become the strongest physicist.
Maybe.

But I'm already enlighten though.

Gyou'Un: "Riboku, the strongest member of the Three Great Heavens in all of history."

It's not a stretch to say that I'm the strongest Sanji defender in all of history.:fullmom:
@Big D. Kaios @MonsterZoro @Zoro D Goat
One thing candyfriends: will zoro defeat evil sanji with one sword?:saden::saden::saden:
No cuz Sanji and Zoro will never fight each others.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Maybe.

But I'm already enlighten though.

Gyou'Un: "Riboku, the strongest member of the Three Great Heavens in all of history."

It's not a stretch to say that I'm the strongest Sanji defender in all of history.:fullmom:

No cuz Sanji and Zoro will never fight each others.
sanji can't defeat Queen without his dark side:suresure:
Don't worry zoro will be fast:myman:

The fuck is this headcanon. Is that why they were planning on taking out WB a Yonko himself by luring him to their home territory? So they could "Keep the balance?"

time to read

what they did was execute gold roger's son as they had planned since he was born
wb retaliating meant it was necessary they would have to fight him
they do not actively seek to get rid of the yonkos

"Akainu literally went after BB after MF war to try and contain him. Dont give me that bullshit excuse of keeping the balance."
1. BB wasnt a yonko
2. he was sent to retrieve bonney
3. He never did go after BB who ran away

the headcanon seems to be coming from you

"They needed to ally with Shichi in order to guarantee that the Yonkos wont stomp them"
I see 2 yonkos being allied and having their hands full with the worst generation with the exclusion of BB . but yeah a force with 4 admirals a horde of vice admirals , 2 admiral candidates will be "stomped". amazing stuff
Lmao what the fuck

The whole show of putting Ace on public display was to lure WB into home territory and to demonstrate the might of the Marines by taking down a Yonko out in public for their justice. The Marines literally had a whole plan to counterattack WB because they knew he would retaliate as soon as they announced the execution. They brought out EVERYTHING just to counter a single Yonko

You might wanna read the scene you posted because the Gorosei are talking about filling the Shichi seats only. They LOATHE the idea of BB becoming Yonko because he has the D name. You think that the Gorosei will willingly allow a D name one of the greatest enemies to the government to become Yonko and gain influence in the world? :milaugh: You are not reading OP narrative correctly if thats what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.