Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I realized what was bothering me, between 1031 and this chapter, Queen's reaction to Sanji's kick feels exactly the same (he makes a weird scream) and Oda leaves on an annoying cliffhanger that doesn't address if he's fine or not. Like literally after 1031, Queen had no reaction to the move in 1033, which was kind of funny.

Yes, Sanji even addresses that this chapter (that every move must take its toll), but I'm really curious I'd he's not at LEAST going to get up and look battle damaged next chapter. Hell, it would be sick if Oda drew Queen like this after all those moves:

Since all 3 are technically cyborgs and it's odd that Oda hasn't shown anyone breaking Queen's skin this way yet.

Idk, I think there's still a lot more potential for this whole thing. But we'll see.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sanji was clearly mocking Queen in last few pages

Sanji: Hurts don't it!! Exactly how long did you think you were gonna hold the advantage for?
Sanji: There's no way you didn't take damage from the attack that blew you away earlier!!
Sanji: You've fought for a while now already, falls to reason that you're also gradually getting weaker!!

Sanji: Get blown to oblivion you trash!!

Never seen sanji or any SH insulting/mocking his opponent before finishing him.

It could be that oda is setting up queen to counter back in next chapter

I think I realized what was bothering me, between 1031 and this chapter, Queen's reaction to Sanji's kick feels exactly the same (he makes a weird scream) and Oda leaves on an annoying cliffhanger that doesn't address if he's fine or not. Like literally after 1031, Queen had no reaction to the move in 1033, which was kind of funny.

Yes, Sanji even addresses that this chapter (that every move must take its toll), but I'm really curious I'd he's not at LEAST going to get up and look battle damaged next chapter. Hell, it would be sick if Oda drew Queen like this after all those moves:

Since all 3 are technically cyborgs and it's odd that Oda hasn't shown anyone breaking Queen's skin this way yet.

Idk, I think there's still a lot more potential for this whole thing. But we'll see.
Brooo its like wsw it s over
Fight is finito

You know the fight is fcking Mid if you see the Good guy wasnt struggling much like not able to injure his opponwnt, MF just smoking cigarettes while fighting,

I tell ya, Queen is just an appetizer for sanji,
SAnji will fight those CP0 and beat the shit out of them, he will proove the things he said before about him becoming the WG major threat.
:cheers:
Honestly almost all of wano’s fights are mid even Zoro’s

I’m not saying this as a troll or using my bias because I favor Sanji above all else but Zoro vs King is legit Luffy vs Kata part 2

Both Luffy and Zoro got their shit kicked in only to get flashbacks and wallah! A power up to win…..

Then yeah….Queen was disappointing because for a Sanji fight you’d expect a fast and agile opponent but nope we got a fat dinosaur who spams lazers all day most similar to ness mains spamming PK fire (A smash bros reference) dude was mad slow as well. I was thinking with Niji’s power, he’d be atleast a bit quick but NOPE! His neck was the answer lol…..

but i could understand why Oda chose not to make him agile. He’d just be another heavy set and agile type character like lucky roux and robin’s pre-ts opponent (who’s name I forgot)

But yeah throw two Cp0 agents at Sanji, it’ll only be fair

You guys are not in your right mind, this fight is easily one of, if not THE best fight of Sanji in One piece.

Queen has been the most dangerous fighter throughout the whole war (don't be delusional he was, especialy with his virus) :funky:
The dude had the most impressive arsenal of weapons with electricity, lasers, gama eyes, robotic weapons, extension of his members, virus, Haki, swords, gatling guns,... :queenmoji:
Sanji went through the most amazing character developpement which was a continuation of WCI and decided to destroy the raid suit which was so unexpected since it was so well incorporated in his fighting style :stealthblack:
The last fight might not look the most impressive for all of you but when it's gonna be animated it's gonna look so sick with high speed attacks from everywhere like in dragon ball especially since it's the same studio as dragon ball super :finally:
Yeah I think the last spread was just lacking. The fight with Queen using Germa attacks and Sanji withstanding looked good and I'm glad we're done with the hooker abuse thing. It's cool that Sanji has received a massive level up after this entire new world arc he's had. I think people will get carried away, but it's now fair to put him over Jinbe and Doflamingo, pretty major stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.