What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on how he couldnt see the dart his sister trew at Luffy, or how he couldnt dodge snakeman.

Yes, because its Zoro, who right now is much stronger than WCI version of Luffy. He still fought whitebeard's right hand man, beat the fuck out of him to the point where he had to be carried out of the "arena" and is not even slightly tired. As i said before too, ancient Zoans give the user massive regeneration, something Katakuri dosent have...as he fights he gets tired, King dosent as he regenerates fatigue and damage overtime.

Its either oda wants Samurai Zoro superiority over melanated people
Or
ZORO is meant to be a racist fighter who only fights melanated people
I think Oda just comes from a culture that doesn't fully understand how they may offend others due to being Heterogeneous

But it's weird how all the black looking characters in One Piece are either Stoic Hypermasculine types like Daz Bones and King or Goofballs like Blackbeard and Usopp...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Made a thread about this. It's not "strongest. Thats a VIZ mistranslation.
Read your thread and you are wrong in interpretation.

Strongest can't be group of people but only one person can be strongest.

When kaido says "only few among strong has it" then he is already hyping people with AdCoC as ones with potential to be strongest.

Didn't Sanji already use Hell's Memories on Queen?
He did. Tbf Sanji's upgrade is impressive and Queen is pretty tough, but that fight was shit. Queen had zero fight IQ and ate everything Sanji had to offer and then some.
Guys im not hating but the ones who said kimg>kaido dura are stupid

Kaido has been tanking ADV COC attacks and he exited and ready to fight for real

King takes idk 1? And puts on a sad face?
Unless that is from his flashback with kaido.

Not sure but nonetheless kaido>king in every aspect
The strongest attack, at the wrong time, wouldn't beat King. I'm really not sure if he's supposed to be done in the chapter anyway

King wins if he has Haoshoku Coating.

Yamato wins if he doesn't, or if he's defeated this chapter.
I don't see how Zoro defeating King this chapter would make Yamato's case. Zoro has the means to force King's fire to disperse, and has showcased better AP feats on the roof in comparison to her.

Tbh Yamato hasn't impressed me in her clash eith Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.