Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Bepo is between Zoro and Sanji or even Killer?
Anyway 4/5 chapter for me. I liked the defeat of Drake. I disagree with the opinion he is L Drake. CP0 for me is too strong and even though he was injured he managed to put some difficulty against CP0 boss.
Also I liked that Usopp met Izo. Izo would be a good teacher for Usopp. Usopp will do something great at the next chapters.

I also think it's time for the Big Mom Pirates to come and make things more complicated.
Post automatically merged:

[QUOTE="yorosenpai, post: 2288773, member: 342]

Something epic has to come for Zoro that will show how much he cares for Wano :kata:[/QUOTE]

If they see that Enma turned black is already a great evidence for them that Zoro did something extraordinary. A feat that Oden couldn't do.

Last edited:
I guess Marco could take out the CP0 agents. They are leaving the island but I could see Marco going after them anyways.

But I don't think he will interfere in Kid and Law vs Big Mom, unless its maybe to heal kid and law. But even then I don't think they need it. The two have already shown they can do serious damage to big mom. Which at the very least would make their win seem less BS than Luffy vs Katakuri.
I can see Denjiro fighting the CP0, cuz he is the only scabban that didnt have any role after the rooftop fight.
I dont think Denjiro is going to Hiyori for 2 reasons: he already cut Orochi head, and he said he had no time to lose for someone like Orochi

Why Bepo is between Zoro and Sanji or even Killer?
Anyway 4/5 chapter for me. I liked the defeat of Drake. I disagree with the opinion he is L Drake. CP0 for me is too strong and even though he was injured he managed to put some difficulty against CP0 boss.
Also I liked that Usopp met Izo. Izo would be a good teacher for Usopp. Usopp will do something great at the next chapters.

I also think it's time for the Big Mom Pirates to come and make things more complicated.
Post automatically merged:

[QUOTE="yorosenpai, post: 2288773, member: 342]

Something epic has to come for Zoro that will show how much he cares for Wano :kata:
If they see that Enma turned black is already a great evidence for them that Zoro did something extraordinary. A feat that Oden couldn't do.[/QUOTE]
Keep telling people zoro blade will turn black, while also cutting onigashima in half before it lands also cutting kaido thus replicating both odens and ryumas feat

Up to this point I am still having a very hard time believing that this is how both Kaido and Big Mom are going down. Although Kaido took a substantial amount of damage before engaging in this spirited drunken punch contest - the question ‘will this really be how Oda wants to finish off this long awaited fight?’raises to mind. I think something very unexpected and mind blowing is going to occur, I just can’t see Oda finishing this arc like some standard fight that the Strawhats won this arc should change everything inside the One Piece world - power will shift, territories will be up for the take.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kidd and Law vs Big Mom is infinitely more interesting than Kaidou vs Luffy, who look like pals at this point. Biggest fight in OP history and I couldn't care less, Oda's juiced Luffy dry post timeskip, "I'll punch you, you punch me back" lame ass fight.
I can understand you thinking Luffy's fight is lame, but which part of Big Mom tossing iron bars at Kid and Law looked interesting to you?:whitepress:

Up to this point I am still having a very hard time believing that this is how both Kaido and Big Mom are going down. Although Kaido took a substantial amount of damage before engaging in this spirited drunken punch contest - the question ‘will this really be how Oda wants to finish off this long awaited fight?’raises to mind. I think something very unexpected and mind blowing is going to occur, I just can’t see Oda finishing this arc like some standard fight that the Strawhats won this arc should change everything inside the One Piece world - power will shift, territories will be up for the take.
Very true!
"My audience will not be satisfied if Luffy defeats Kaido just because his punch is so strong"-Eichirro Oda

Status
Not open for further replies.