Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Sounds ridiculous. That hag can use Haoshoku, throw Ikoku, create storms and other powerful elemental attacks. But throws metal bars around.

:seriously:
You do realize she most likely "Homie'd" the bars before/prevent Kidd from using them, with the added bonus of beating the shit out of someone with their own "power"- totally something a psychopath would enjoy doing.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Not much going on in this chapter so I'm just gonna make a quick review cuz I want to revive my greatest thread yet. So stay tune for that.:kata:

We left off with the Zoro vs King fight and another flashback of King and Kaido. Nice.

Kaido and King knows about Joyboy is very interesting. Perhaps both of them learned about him during their test experiment in Punk Hazard.:bamathink:

Zoro also got a glimpse flashback of him vs Mihawk and talking about his dream with Luffy is also cool.

"I'll become the King of Hell!"

Yooooooo!!!!!

Victor: Zoro and he send himself back up by hitting the air with his sword. Good conclusion for the fight.

"This is no joke"

Man, CP0 are a bunch of hypocrites. They said if you don't defeat the Yonko and their executives then it's over for the Alliance but they brushed off the officers and focus on the Yonko now instead?

Momo being garbage as usual.

RIP Rokki Lmao.

Usopp putting up works. Kin and Kiku still alive........

Usopp's speech though.

Izo throwing shades at "God" Usopp.

Raizo and Fukurokuju stalemating LUL.

Hiyori flirting with Orochi. Can't wait for his death.:hope:

Apoo dipping.
Man's knows his priority.

Drake taking another L yet again.
At least he makes the CP0 guy's head bleeds though. I'm guessing that Killer and Bepo vs those two CP0 guys since Zoro and Sanji are out of commission for now. Unless Evil Sanji comes in and solos both of them of course.

Luffy vs Kaido continuation.
Both of them seems to have so much fun.:catlewd:And the color spread seems to hint about Luffy's Gear 4th Tigerman there. And 2022 is the year of the tiger. Tiger vs dragon theme.:quest: Great ending chapter of 2021.

what if requirement for permanent Black Sword is not power related and more emotions related ? like Killing a close friend with your own sword can make the sword permanently black, that's why Roger, WB and Shanks were not able to blacken but Mihawk whom we don't know his past could possibly have killed his dearest ?
Zoro killing Sanji/Luffy incoming ? :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.