Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, sad moments are not character development, its only development is a character ACTS on it.

For example, Zoro losing to mihawk made him realize how far away his dream was, thats when we start seeing Zoro actualy training instead of just lazying around the ship.
Zoro saying he would kill Luffy if he gets in the way of his dream when they first meet, then giving away his life in order to protect Luffy is also character development.
I can give you real character developments Luffy has had over this arc alone as a leader. From the Udon prison, and his way of handling things. Yet you zoro fans would just chalk it up to “I’m gonna be pirate King” shit, and be reactionary for the latest chapters alone with him smiling with Kaido.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Spoilers are basically confirming what I said months ago: Kaido is actually a good dude. His flashback and now sympathetic portrayal with Luffy is showing that he's gonna get his redemption at the end of the arc, maybe dying protecting the Strawhats
Dude.
Batman's Joker laughs a lot as well. Doesn't mean he's a nice guy.

For TWENTY years Kaido basically enslaved an entire country by letting some vengeful clown to command it.
Destroyed its ecosystem, imprisoned his daughter, he constantly break opponents spirits and subjugates them into his command.

"nice guy"? Fuck that.

He's a battle hungry monster who doesn't give a shit if the whole world burns down as long as he gets the fight and death he wishes.

If ZKK doesn't happen...

WorstGen will never recover...

:crazwhat:
If it doesnt happen people are just gonna act like they never really cared much, believed it, or were just trolling
At worst drop it for a week (till the next chapter comes out)

If it does happen the toxicity is probably gonna be worse than ever

A theory not coming true is never as big of a deal as one actually coming true

Status
Not open for further replies.