Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No? It was a combination of speed+fs
Regardless Cracker isn't Katakuri, there is no way he's dodging Luffy's snakeman attacks.

You're telling me that Luffy's upper tier snakeman moves are weaker than two Kong Gun? Because yes two Kong Gun, that's all it took to demolish Cracker's armor. The most basic gear 4 attack.
Black mamba demolishes the armor, King Cobra kills Cracker.

Still a 3V1. Yet Luffy >>> Satori;

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not a FS or Katakuri wanker
But Katakuri would lowdiff Cracker, no one in the family even believed Luffy had the slightest chance at beating Katakuri even though they knew he had defeated Cracker.

Plot nerfed Luffy, snakeman lowdiffs Cracker, YC3s aint shit, Doflamingo and Law from Dressrosa also lowdiff Cracker, so does DR Zoro.
Definely, snakeman is clearly a mode that focuses on giving Luffy speed instead of power.

You're telling me that Luffy's upper tier snakeman moves are weaker than two Kong Gun? Because yes two Kong Gun, that's all it took to demolish Cracker's armor. The most basic gear 4 attack.
Black mamba demolishes the armor, King Cobra kills Cracker.
king kong gun although basic, it was capable of overpowering katakuri's hardest block, but snakeman failed miserably at that.
luffy sacrifices both defense and offence in favour of speed, because in "snakeman mode" luffy's fist were getting hurt after clashing with katakuri.
snakeman is weak.

Crocodile all of baroque works Walpol Heck nearly everyone luffys beat comes back. Or breaks out.
Kaido said he won't leave wano kaido is a top tier
Big difference
Did you forget that the WG is coming to wano, obviously they would capture most of the beast pirates, while the other flees and they would reach a standoff with the alliance and leave wano with their prisoners since they cannot defeat the alliance. While the bigmom pirate would take bigmom away whether defeated or not that is why oda as being keeping them at the waterfall

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Did you forget that the WG is coming to wano, obviously they would capture most of the beast pirates, while the other flees and they would reach a standoff with the alliance and leave wano with their prisoners since they cannot defeat the alliance. While the bigmom pirate would take bigmom away whether defeated or not that is why oda as being keeping them at the waterfall
Who gives a shit about them they failed to hold kaido 18 times why would now be different.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

zoro's specialty is Armament. it's why he was the first straw hat to show armament haki and why he knew ryuo before Luffy did. this is much like how Sanji showed future sight before luffy did in WCI, or how Luffy used CoC early in drum island (although it was too weak to even knock fodder out back then)
When exactly sanji showed Future sight?

Status
Not open for further replies.