What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now reading the summary all I can say is Monkeeeeyyyyyyy D GOAT.

:steef:

Kaido confirming he classes this as a 1 v 1.

Kaido acknowledging Luffy as strong.

Luffy making Kaido go white eyed and cough up blood with a kick

Luffy blocking bladed attacks that tore through Kiku's arm.

Yonko Level Luffy.

Bow down in respect.
I forgot Luffy made Kaido eyes blank.
:kawak:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Naruto wasn't bad because he was destined to change the world, it was bad due to its execution and being all over the place. Anyway Luffy and his crew being the destined one was hinted even before Naruto started so in a way Naruto copied One Piece destiny thing if anything.

But anyway for WG any shit goes so long they can trash Luffy
Seems like this is gonna be the new excuse for Luffy fans lol.

First it was “Luffy will never be a child of prophecy unlike that trash Naruto” and now it’s “Well teeeechnically Luffy was hinted to be destined way before Naruto so technically Naruto copied One Piece”
:gokulaugh:

I agree that the world-building/lore is the most appealing aspect of current One Piece but people seem to forget that in the pre time skip the world building didn’t really start getting good until post Enies Lobby.

Early One Piece was carried by its sense of adventure and heartfelt/intense character moments, not by its world building.

And on the topic of world-building/lore I’m starting to lose confidence that the resolution to the vast majority of plot lines and mysteries will be satisfying.
Agreed! I think there’s plenty of good plot lines to really get to, it’s just that Wano and most of post time skip build up to it fell a bit short and too long to get to.

Kaido isn’t so complex as a villain compared to previous ones either.

Luffy slows down his attack and stops Kaidou's kanabo with his left hand. Then he stretches his left leg, blows up his foot, and hits Kaidou's stomach with a powerful kick.

Kaidou: "Ohhhhh!!!"

Kaidou's eyes go blank and blood comes out of his mouth. Luffy looks at him very serious and angry.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:
For the first time ever, Luffy is playing the straight man in this situation instead of the other way around :crazwhat:

Only in the One Piece community is Drunken Style fighting considered lame. It's usually the coolest shit wherever it pops up.

No wonder people make fun of us so much. Surrounded by a bunch of miserable losers smh
:lusalty::lawsigh:
I wouldn't put much thought about these toxic people. They thrive in negativity and you can't win against them. Let them die off on their own by ignoring them basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.