What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That fanfic is fun and all but it's as expected of reddit. The shameless Luffy wank makes the hardcore powerscalers here seem tame. Dude literally drew Luffy saying no one besides him can take on Akainu or Blackbeard then claims he'll take on both. The overwank of Luffy and downplay of everyone else is nuts acting like anyone can run a gauntlet of two top tiers... And to top it off he goes and makes Jinbe Zoro Sanji 3 v 1 Kizaru.
:kobeha:
You see Akainu doing something close to this with EoS Luffy?

Yep,i enjoying, better than any currently Shounen fight.
don't compare other shonen to op
but in op this chapter is ass

it's not good visually or as a fight is not enjoyable at all.

this why i think the last ch of the fight eill be good while this one is just to give kaidou luffy more focus nothing else cuz they were absent for some time.

Wtf are you going about? Gear 4 just amplifies what's already there. It can be used with ACoC.
Imagine G2+G3 like Gomu2 Jet Shell but with CoC Coating

Imagine double stacking of G4 like KKG but with CoC Coating

How about multiplically stacked G4 like KKKKG vs Bullet but with CoC Coating AND Internal Destruction CoA?

KKKKG but HARMONIZED with CoC Coating?

KKKKG but filled with Internal Destruction Flow Version of CoC Infusion?

Luffy will send Emperors to Metaverse man

:steef:

I am satisfied with kaido

--Kaido has shown very good defense -- dura/healing taking so many attacks and still fighting

-- Endurance - Fighting while lifting an island

--Good speed/agility and mobilty with decent dodging and very good CQC attacks

-- The only thing lacking is big poweful attacks like hakkai

--Once kaido does something like hakkai I will be completely satisfied

Yoooo this could make a lot of sense actually. Yeah it would make sense for the tree to be nearby and he has avoided showing the top of red line as much as possible
Only thing that's weird, just catching myself here, is that it apparently only shines when the sun is out. It apparently becomes night time when it's dark as well for Fishman Island.

I do believe it's up there though, it has to be. You also have Enies Lobby, which is also always daytime too and an unexplained phenomenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.