What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing will ever change that fact, it isnt an agenda. Zoro is the strongest character in One Piece and I am no longer debating that.
Show me how many times Kaido laid out Big Mom or how Law and Kidd laid her out when she is serious? 0.
Kizaru being sent away isnt Kizaru being laid out, he effectively blocked the attack. Sengoku is clean.

You can go on but not a single top tier got hit clean in a 1vs1 when they are serious.
Except for Kaido when he was hit by Zoro's Asura. Cant blame him since there is no stopping Zoro.
Look at this top tier crying on the ground that he was clapped right on his forehead. :crazwhat:
Lol.
Lol. Already happened, that's why she's serious and got a PU draining her life energy.
Kizaru blocked the attack and got sent flying. Kaido responded to Zoro's Tatsumaki with stronger ones which Luffy blocked and deflected this chapter, without barrier haki.

So I guess Kaido isn't a top tier?
Oh ok.
Sure, Zoro too stronk, right?
LOL. Luffy isn't a top tier for tanking Kaido's named attack without injury. Sure.

Linlin has better durability
You actually need more hax and great AP to Hurt her

While kaido gets hurt by anyone who has ryuo even if their AP sucks
Anyone with internal attack can hurt kaido while Jinbei couldn't hurt even skinny BM , Law couldn't draw blood until he used awakening (more hax)
Proof BM won't get hurt by adv coa attacks of scabbards?

Jinbei barely has any lethality

Lol.
Lol. Already happened, that's why she's serious and got a PU draining her life energy.
Kizaru blocked the attack and got sent flying. Kaido responded to Zoro's Tatsumaki with stronger ones which Luffy blocked and deflected this chapter, without barrier haki.

Oh ok.
LOL. Luffy isn't a top tier for tanking Kaido's named attack without injury. Sure.

Stop wanking Luffy.Wano Luffy>~EB Luffy:ihaha:

Zoron can solo kaido and bm at the same

Lol.

Oh ok.

Luffy's durability, endurance and speed feats in this chapter are insane.
Ruffys punches are far more lethal as Zorons swords
No they aren't bro, let's be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.