Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
When you mentioned power-ups that allow the Strawhats to win their fights later what matchups are you talking about? Cause if you're referring to the fights they've had before (Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, etc.) Then I'm not sure what the rematches are going to add to the story. It's just going to be the Straw Hats wiping the floor with the Beast Pirates in a way more decisive and less chaotic way than we're seeing now. It'd just be redundant to somehow have the raid fail just for them to fight the same opponents in a different setting.

If the matchups are fights after Wano then why does the raid need to fail for that to happen? The Straw Hats already have their power-ups.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.21610/page-557#post-2437952
Here's my take on why Big Mom getting up again won't add to anything.

Not to mention that this was supposed to be a stealth mission where they take out Kaido and Orochi while they're drunk. There's a lot of injuries/fodder deaths from this and the castle is a blazing inferno around all of our characters. Not the most ideal situation.

I'll need more than rumors of a leak to really trust in it.

+

Big Mom put up a hell of a fight during this, heavily injured Kid and Law + knocking them out badly once before. Got up multiple times and tanked multiple heavy attacks. Kid and Law will probably be done after this fight as well.

+

Adds up just fine once you put all the panels together, it might be a disappointing fight to some but there's a narrative that has fully played out here. Which you can see my explanation from an earlier comment.

+

It's happened multiple times at this point where a chapter ends with a big attack and we see the results in the next. The only difference here is that Big Mom gets another fight chapter right after that has her taking 2 ultimate attacks back to back and ending in a way that other fights have ended, where we see the results next week.

There's not much that can come from Big Mom getting up again. What does it add to the story if she does get up other than her, Kid, and Law doing things that we've seen multiple times during this fight already?
Do you think BM has gone all out in this fight?

Do you think SN taking yonkous down without actually yonkous showing all of their cards is actually good portrayal or fight?
Post automatically merged:

If she loses to Kidd and Law next chapter there is no fucking way to save her.
I still doubt she will lose but yeah if she did then you are right.

To me, her turning O-Lin makes more sense than losing or getting KOed

Also oda made a statement years ago I forget exactly where
But it directly referencing how many chapters he can spend on fights for times sake
And it was a very low number
Like 1 to 2 for full fight chapters
Obviously luffy gets a bit more

I honestly think that if you want more fleshed out fights
Go to anime
The big mom fight in there will probably have 30 mins of additional content

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I still doubt she will lose but yeah if she did then you are right.

To me, her turning O-Lin makes more sense than losing or getting KOed
That doesn't help. It only increases hate and laughs towards Yonko lads.

She's already a blasphemy to this title and turning O-Lin just because she is losing means Oda totally doesn't care about her existence and she was all fake hype.

When you mentioned power-ups that allow the Strawhats to win their fights later what matchups are you talking about? Cause if you're referring to the fights they've had before (Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, etc.) Then I'm not sure what the rematches are going to add to the story. It's just going to be the Straw Hats wiping the floor with the Beast Pirates in a way more decisive and less chaotic way than we're seeing now. It'd just be redundant to somehow have the raid fail just for them to fight the same opponents in a different setting.

If the matchups are fights after Wano then why does the raid need to fail for that to happen? The Straw Hats already have their power-ups.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.21610/page-557#post-2437952
Here's my take on why Big Mom getting up again won't add to anything.

Not to mention that this was supposed to be a stealth mission where they take out Kaido and Orochi while they're drunk. There's a lot of injuries/fodder deaths from this and the castle is a blazing inferno around all of our characters. Not the most ideal situation.

I'll need more than rumors of a leak to really trust in it.

+

Big Mom put up a hell of a fight during this, heavily injured Kid and Law + knocking them out badly once before. Got up multiple times and tanked multiple heavy attacks. Kid and Law will probably be done after this fight as well.

+

Adds up just fine once you put all the panels together, it might be a disappointing fight to some but there's a narrative that has fully played out here. Which you can see my explanation from an earlier comment.

+

It's happened multiple times at this point where a chapter ends with a big attack and we see the results in the next. The only difference here is that Big Mom gets another fight chapter right after that has her taking 2 ultimate attacks back to back and ending in a way that other fights have ended, where we see the results next week.

There's not much that can come from Big Mom getting up again. What does it add to the story if she does get up other than her, Kid, and Law doing things that we've seen multiple times during this fight already?
Bigmom is finish
People should let it go

She aint that relevant to Wano
In fact, she wasnt part of the Original draft

Fukurokuju has outlasted, most of the Gifters, The Numbers, Flying 6, Calamities, Perospero, the Mimawarigumi, and Linlin. Fitting since he is based on the Lucky God of Longevity.
Their fight is a really good gag at this point.

It would be hilarious if everything concludes, everyone is already partying at the banquet, all is fine ... and then sb asks where the fuck Raizo is.

Cut to the ruins of a fallen down Onigashima: Raizo and Fukurokujo are still standing there, burning and staring at each other.

Reborn

She used her own lifespan to power up, of course she went all out
A bit of her life span

But are you saying that Unawakened and No Advanced haki using BM with no named attacks to counter law and kidd final attacks (just taking hits) is a yonkou going all out?

I disagree here

Amnesia BM fighting Queen represents that pretty well. What she did with Queen WB could have done equally or even better.
Here you are just talking about lifting strength. Yeah, Whitebeard, physically, is a true monster. But Big Mom is just an unstoppable force. She is literally walking through solid ground. And of course Big Mom in her prime will be above her 5 year old self, lol.

A bit of her life span

But are you saying that Unawakened and No Advanced haki using BM with no named attacks to counter law and kidd final attacks (just taking hits) is a yonkou going all out?

I disagree here
It doesn‘t matter if you disagree. It is Oda that we are talking about. He has no power-scale. He can‘t let these Yonko‘s go all out against protagonists

Reborn

That doesn't help. It only increases hate and laughs towards Yonko lads.

She's already a blasphemy to this title and turning O-Lin just because she is losing means Oda totally doesn't care about her existence and she was all fake hype.
Can't disagree with what you said.

But I still see that as less damaging than BM actually getting Koed lol

Atleast this way one can say she is monster enough to tank massive attacks just to lose memory 🤣

A bit of her life span

I disagree here
She was already in bad shape at the start of the chapter. And she already had haki shield by default. Law and Kid awakening bypass it.

Status
Not open for further replies.