Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This opinion is wrong!

It's not healthy for Oda to show contempt for his viewers and that's what he's doing every time he draws Linlin over anyone else
Oda draws for Luffy fans only, he doesn't care about anyone else except who Luffy fights in the future which will be all Yonkos one by one or together. :kuzanshut: But his 2nd fav is still Linlin.

The next time we see Big Mom in Elbaf. She is gonna change like Alvida did 100%. We saw how she could revert back her broken bones by giving em Life. She gonna do the same for her whole Body. That is gonna be her Final Form in Elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

Who cares? As long as the books get destroyed they escape. They can get back home a million ways, flying, Brulee's Mirro world, etc...

Germa are not going back to WCI.
They can't escape lmao. Thats why Oda left Kata in WCI

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes, I will change it now
op>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto
Shanks>>>>>>>>>>>>kakashi
Bro Shanks is the worst OP character

Who even is he?

What has he done?

What motivates him?

Gildarts (shanks clone from FT) is even better than him
Oda draws for Luffy fans only, he doesn't care about anyone else except who Luffy fights in the future which will be all Yonkos one by one or together. :kuzanshut:But his 2nd fav is still Linlin.
:kuzanshut: Oda and his bad choices are exactly why he's my second biggest nemesis after @Jackteo

All of Linlin's screen time belongs to Jack or X Drake

The next time we see Big Mom in Elbaf. She is gonna change like Alvida did 100%. We saw how she could revert back her broken bones by giving em Life. She gonna do the same for her whole Body. That is gonna be her Final Form in Elbaf.

They can't escape lmao. Thats why Oda left Kata in WCI
Wtf is Katakuri going to do with light speed flying Niji?

Your comments make legit no sense. They will escape. Obviously Germa won't go back.

To be honest, even Doflamingo was send crashing miles down into the country. That did a shitton of damge.

Why would it be any different with Big Mom falling?

If big mom is unconscious in the battle arena, I believe she deserves to be called a loser. But if he's just thrown into a hole, I assume he can still fight back.

Do you remember when Luffy was thrown away from the battlefield, then he came back to face Kaido?

Kid and law beating big mom is way more impressive than luffy beating a largely weakened kaido.

Crazy how this is really the first major powerhouse to get taken down by protagonists. Even crazier if we recall how powerful big mom during wci arc. She is one of the few who make luffy piss his pants on sight.
no it is not , Luffy is weakened too he even lost his consciousnesses twice, Kaido is younger and stronger than Linlin. current Luffy would have much easier time against BM than against Kaido he has what it takes to harm her and has FS to avoid her attacks. she is basically to slow for him and her fastest attack that could hit him is a lightning attack, which doesn't work on Luffy at all.

So once again Oda found a way to take BM out of the picture for a while without an actually decisive battle outcome (yes, Kidd/Law won in a way, but not by actually knocking her out in a classic battle).

With that it's also clear that this raid is not failing, since only Kaido vs Luffy is left + the neverending Fukurukujo vs Raizo gag.

Hype chapter for sure, but can't help being really disappointed by Oda's writing. Same old blueprints (be it Linlin or the arc structure) once again. It gets really boring.

Nami maybe, no one else from the Strawhats has the qualities of a King, Queen of the Okama is the best that Lanji can get. :handsup:
Zoro fans in shambles bro

Welp law and kidd had magic fruits from since they were kidds that grant them power outside of what they can actually do so
Fruits and swords are just 2 different fighting styles. Zoro sword is an outlier for being a cheat code

Bro Shanks is the worst OP character

Who even is he?

What has he done?

What motivates him?

Gildarts (shanks clone from FT) is even better than him

:kuzanshut: Oda and his bad choices are exactly why he's my second biggest nemesis after @Jackteo

All of Linlin's screen time belongs to Jack or X Drake
How did Oda turn the hype for Jack and X Drake into dogshit fodder yet give BM the last threat in the turning point battle of the New Gen while making her outcome a total wild card?

Oda really out there handing Ls to all Beast Pirates but gave Jack and Drake the special holographic Ls. :jordamas:

Status
Not open for further replies.