Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's another fake tension made by Oda.

Person closest to Roger yet Garp fought Roger many times and they were rivals.

Oda is lost in the writing man.

If this was realistic. Think about it.

Let's say:

Prime Whitebeard: CoO, CoA, CoC, advCoA, advCoC + Gura fruit ( most likely awakened ) vs Roger: CoO, CoA, CoC, advCoA, advCoC.

By simple math looking at this matchup who do you think should be a winner without any shit like stalemating?

Obviously, WB but Oda is retarded. Even in both manga and anime Whitebeard doesn't fucking use his Devil Fruit vs Roger only Haki.

Bro.
Buggy said:wb was the only one who was able to fight Roger equally

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Buggy said:wb was the only one who was able to fight Roger equally
I know. But with what I presented to you. Does that feel real to you? Especially with WB avoiding using his DF in Roger fight.

Cmon.

Oda lost ability to write.

By the time she fights Luffy on Elbaf he will bully her worse than High Schooler bully kindergarten children.
That’s what they said about Kaido doing that to BM in Wano and guess what, he got stalemated for days and bent his ass over for an alliance with Linlin. :gokulaugh:

BM will go down to Luffy but only after extreme diff :goyea:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I believe we are facing something interesting
Let's hope Elbaf is Shanks' territory and let's say Big Mom gets her entire crew in panic to try and force Giants to work under them only to meet Shanks chilling there and he kills her or some shit.
Post automatically merged:

That’s what they said about Kaido doing that to BM in Wano and guess what, he got stalemated for days and bent his ass over for an alliance with Linlin. :gokulaugh:

Luffy will Mid diff her ass at best.

Let's hope Elbaf is Shanks' territory and let's say Big Mom gets her entire crew in panic to try and force Giants to work under them only to meet Shanks chilling there and he kills her or some shit.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy will Mid diff her ass at best.
Luffy can’t even mid diff a weakened Kaido :gokulaugh:

Nice Shanks Piece prediction you got there, how about this Benn Beckman is going to be a Queen 2.0 hype tool for O-lin when BM somehow hits her head on the ocean once again and comes stomping into Elbaf. :suresure:

BM vs Luffy train is long gone after her defeat in this fight.

I know. But with what I presented to you. Does that feel real to you? Especially with WB avoiding using his DF in Roger fight.

Cmon.

Oda lost ability to write.

Its destructive power is too great...I think if he has used all his power,he would have drowned himself
Of course, Roger did not allow wb to use his power(My personal opinion)

Sounds like a really Mid chapter.

Which is fitting as Captain Useless Mid is in it. Kid takes L's everywhere he goes

:milaugh:

Big Trash still around poor Mid fans.

What is Oda actually doing with the whole bomb plot? Feels pointless now if it was just to use them on Big Trash.

Yamato better now be on her way to fight CP0 or something otherwise you're going to see some real levels of copium from me.

@Pantheos

:holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.