Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I always wondered why kidd said to Luffy that his abilities are more weird than law and himself

Foreshadowing lmao

Now it makes sense lol

Imo, I can't wait to Luffy awakening in front of everyone else and him dealing damages to kaido. Lol

All his Calamities get beaten, Tobbi roppo and that certain Old hag get disposed too.

Meanwhile alliance still have every bit fighters
Marco, Yamato, Kid, Law, All Strawhat minus monster trio, 6 Scabbard, Zoro and Sanji stilld could fight if required, any other Samurai Fodders

On the other side, Only Kaido is left who came down from roof top after whooping 14+ strong fighter.

And could still threatened Momo that he will fight the remaining fighters until he stop Onigashima floating in which Momo choose to stop his work rather than Kaido fighting alliance.
And Yamato needing to say "Let's all die together" when Kaido is alone vs the rest.

This man is too powerful

This is the last power up arc . We will directly go final arc anymore . Luffy got all power up that he can get in the op universe . That means other wont take any power up anymore .
Yeah we might not go to Elbaf after this

Cause what else is there left for Luffy to get? He has every known form of haki + his awakening

The most he could do after this is master what he already has

he unlocked then in wano, like how luffy did not unlock advcoa on the rooftop
Stop changing goalposts mate.

An asspull is powers or events that come out of nowhere that was the point of our debate.

Zoro learned from Kinemon and he said long ago he wanted to cut fire , COA is basic for swordmans unlocking the next stage is normal heck let's remember MR1 fight.

aCoC is the only fast PU for him in Wano .

Status
Not open for further replies.