Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear it but Loda has relegated him majorly since Pre TS imo. Luffy Chopper Usopp dynamic is a lie since Water 7. That was almost 15 years ago now lol. Guy needs to have a massive moment in Elbaf
Lolol Stampede unironically had better Usopp and Luffy moments than anything recently
That's sad, at least Elbaf is coming (or Oda is gonna surprise us with Usopp vs Kaido like Usopp vs Bullet in Stampede :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:)

You said there cant be more than one chosen person and i explained why i disagree. And if a single "chosen one" cant accomplish whatever prophecy needing more than 1 people to also exist at the time and be chosen then their isnt a single "chosen one"

If zoro is carrying his ancient descendant will who he looks exactly like all the while accomplishing similar things in life he's basically ryuma 2.0.
Where are you even getting that Zoro is a descendant of Ryuma… Also Luffy is carrying Roger’s will and Luffy is NOT a reincarnation or descendant of Roger is he?

carrying will is NOT what we are talking about… Chopper Carrie’s Hiruluk’s will, that doesn’t make Chopper a chosen one or prophecies to carry Hiruluk’s will or whatever

There is ONE Joyboy and he is Luffy and Luffy is prophesied to Carry the one will of the one Joyboy and even attain the specific Joyboy powers from the awakening of the Joyboy special devil fruit

Everything you are saying about Ryuma is headcanon… There is no prophecy about Ryuma. There is no statement about Zoro being related to Ryuma. There is No WILL EVER STATED to be passed down from Ryuma… We even have confirmed descendants of Ryuma and there is no mention of a will passed from them… X the closest thing is Shisui being Ryuma’s sword that Zoro NO LONGER EVEN HAS

Please tell me you can tell the very distinct difference

the last time we see Shanks is he meets Gorosei and want to talk about a certain pirate.
after that, we see Gorosei again talking about a devil fruit.
Gorosei want to get rid of Luffy.
in this chapter, Zunisha said Joyboy has comeback.

the pattern is so clear here.
no I mean as in why he'd fake it for so long. Why he'd influence Luffy to that degree. Why he's happy seeing Luffy's bounty posters. I get why people think it. But I dont get how it works taking into account the whole series.
Post automatically merged:

Lolol Stampede unironically had better Usopp and Luffy moments than anything recently
That's sad, at least Elbaf is coming (or Oda is gonna surprise us with Usopp vs Kaido like Usopp vs Bullet in Stampede :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:)
Lmao. Even funnier when that was the only straw hat moment between the crew in that movie. My Lord that shit was garbage

He also said Wano borders need to be open for JoyBoy to come in, right? So there is a possibility of JoyBoy not being anyone in Wano/Onigashima right now.

Maybe Katakuri? Hahahahahaha.
Or someone at Marine/WG ships?
Zunisha has just said “Joyboy is back”… So… The borders aren’t open but Zunisha has already called it” Joyboy is back”… Guess Oden was speaking metaphorically on that part

Didnt see the second post, but even there he talks about how that isnt confirmation in any way and they could be wrong. So nothing is confirmed yet
Again, everything points it to being Luffy’s DF in and out of the story. You can believe what you want but at this point it’s on some flat earth shit

this looks happy to you?? because i dont think so.

true. But weren't he gassed about his first poster as well. Why did he tell Rayleigh then about Luffy as well? I dunno what the motive he could have behind other then "wanting to keep balance". But then why would he get Rayleigh to train Luffy??

I disagree wholeheartedly. There is no way anyone is gna look at this fight and think Kaido took more damage than Luffy. Luffy might actually be dead from the last bagua he took. Sure Kaido took way more attacks but they did fuck all to him, Luffy on the other hand has the WSC repeatedly tagging him with adcoc ragnarok, blast breath and different bagua variants.

Kaido's attack on Luffy >> Scabbards+Yamato+R5+Luffy's attacks on Kaido.
Well this just mean that Kaido has the far higher AP then Luffy. I doubt the same attacks could knock out Kaido too.
The question is, can Luffy tank over 40-60 named attacks of:
Scabbards+Yamato+R5+Luffy's attacks?
Can Luffy stand up after all the battles?
Im sure he can't, Kaido fought and battle of for hours, with over 17characters so far and soon more get add....

If Luffy can't take much attacks of Kaido,it doesn't mean he is more nerfed,it clearly show that Kaido Ap is still top much.
Ap and Stamina wise Luffy is behind Kaido.
Out of 10 battles with fresh Drunken Kaido vs Adv CoC Boundman Luffy(current), Kaido would win 10/10...

Kaido can eat all attacks of a Luffy for hours,Luffy can't that against Kaido.
It just show that Kaido is still above Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.