Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breh people really want Joy Boy to possess Luffy's body
Why lol? To me that's the worst case scenario, let Luffy be Joy Boy because he awakend himself the Gomu Gomu no Mi. Not because Joy Boy's ghost came back from the dead lolol

How you know this is that true prophecy shit. Oden said Joyboy would return to Wano SPECIFICALLY in 20 years… So if Joyboy’s return coincides with the Gum gum awakening, then Oden basically prophecized that Luffy MUST awaken his fruit in Wano in 20 years
He also said Wano borders need to be open for JoyBoy to come in, right? So there is a possibility of JoyBoy not being anyone in Wano/Onigashima right now.

Maybe Katakuri? Hahahahahaha.
Or someone at Marine/WG ships?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Dude it is not, Kaido took far more attacks, far more damages.
I disagree wholeheartedly. There is no way anyone is gna look at this fight and think Kaido took more damage than Luffy. Luffy might actually be dead from the last bagua he took. Sure Kaido took way more attacks but they did fuck all to him, Luffy on the other hand has the WSC repeatedly tagging him with adcoc ragnarok, blast breath and different bagua variants.

Kaido's attack on Luffy >> Scabbards+Yamato+R5+Luffy's attacks on Kaido.

Breh people really want Joy Boy to possess Luffy's body
Why lol? To me that's the worst case scenario, let Luffy be Joy Boy because he awakend himself the Gomu Gomu no Mi. Not because Joy Boy's ghost came back from the dead lolol
aint no way they want another redo of Naruto and Ichigo. Big 3 gonna have the same scene, in the exact same circumstances in all 3 of them ffs

Actually I say that but i'll be honest I love one piece so even if Oda did it sort of well I could still be happy with some memory bs haha.
we see Enma reacts to Hiyori songs which is Oden favourite song.

so im pretty sure Oden soul lives on Enma.
and so the idea of Joyboy lives in Gomu-Gomu No Mi is make sense too.
Damn good point. For now I can still write that off as swords specifically, and maybe Enma has its own soul that grew with Oden so it could share some similarities. You're right though it could go that route using Enma as a basis, on to other things.

I think it is a Naruto situation.

Link to the theory please?

@Celestial D. Dragon.
This is the most recent one I did on the subject.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...abilities-before-becoming-devil-fruits.16856/

I spoke about Devil fruits containing souls from past users, and their wills being passed down through those devil fruits on a few theories back on OJ, but unfortunately those are lost to the times. The first time I ever brought it up was in this theory that I managed to save from back then. It's all the way at the bottom.

http://web.archive.org/web/20190607...s/the-one-piece-final-fantasy-connection.107/

The TL:DR version/summary of my thoughts on the matter is basically this.

Devil Fruits are said to contain spirits within them. When someone eats a devil fruit, their spirit somewhat intertwines with the devil fruit. When they die, the spirit of the Devil Fruit enters into the closest real fruit, retaining with it, some of the spirit of the previous user. So when a new person eats said Devil Fruit, they aren't just gaining crazy powers, but also inheriting the Will of the person/people who previous ate that devil fruit.

Meh Usopp took a seat back in Wano and that's fine because there's Elbaf coming
Ok to be fair it's not fine because DR was his last big arc and that was over 8 years ago but you know what I mean lolol
I hear it but Loda has relegated him majorly since Pre TS imo. Luffy Chopper Usopp dynamic is a lie since Water 7. That was almost 15 years ago now lol. Guy needs to have a massive moment in Elbaf

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This is the most recent one I did on the subject.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...abilities-before-becoming-devil-fruits.16856/

I spoke about Devil fruits containing souls from past users, and their wills being passed down through those devil fruits on a few theories back on OJ, but unfortunately those are lost to the times. The first time I ever brought it up was in this theory that I managed to save from back then. It's all the way at the bottom.

http://web.archive.org/web/20190607...s/the-one-piece-final-fantasy-connection.107/

The TL:DR version/summary of my thoughts on the matter is basically this.

Devil Fruits are said to contain spirits within them. When someone eats a devil fruit, their spirit somewhat intertwines with the devil fruit. When they die, the spirit of the Devil Fruit enters into the closest real fruit, retaining with it, some of the spirit of the previous user. So when a new person eats said Devil Fruit, they aren't just gaining crazy powers, but also inheriting the Will of the person/people who previous ate that devil fruit.
Ace gonna come out of sabo confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.