Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zunisha say : "Joyboy .. has come back" , not Luffy or joyboy
Anyone can know this, even those who didn't learn Japanese
What is your point? Chapter heavily implies that Luffy is Nika/JoyBoy. Was told by Zunesha and can be someone else(Zoro also coming back from "death") but if is Luffy it seems like he isn't a reincarnation but JoyBoy/Nika is possessing his body.

How you know this is that true prophecy shit. Oden said Joyboy would return to Wano SPECIFICALLY in 20 years… So if Joyboy’s return coincides with the Gum gum awakening, then Oden basically prophecized that Luffy MUST awaken his fruit in Wano in 20 years

How you know this is that true prophecy shit. Oden said Joyboy would return to Wano SPECIFICALLY in 20 years… So if Joyboy’s return coincides with the Gum gum awakening, then Oden basically prophecized that Luffy MUST awaken his fruit in Wano in 20 years
shaky had prophecy powers so probably somebody in joyboy's time knew he would come back at a certain date and wrote it down in laughtale

According to spoilers, it is zuneisha that says "jjoyboy is bback" not Luffy lol....don't spread fake spoilers...anyways we will know tomorrow...
Yes, Zunisha says it can hear the drums from the void century, then it switches to Luffy and the text bubble of Zunisha saying Joyboy is back is in the same panel as Luffy awakening while smiling with the Nika sound effect

this soul on an object keep confusing

does Joyboy soul live in Gomu Gomu No Mi since Gorosei teasing it? :quest:
I will really not be happy if we go down the route of memories or something being passed down through devil fruits, like titans in AOT. Brings into question who is really who and why they really do what they do ya know

I will really not be happy if we go down the route of memories or something being passed down through devil fruits, like titans in AOT. Brings into question who is really who and why they really do what they do ya know
I hope we don't, the whole point of the secret is that it's a story and it will be lame if Luffy or someone with us already knows it.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I will really no be happy if we go down the route of memories or something being passed down through devil fruits, like titans in AOT. Brings into question who is really who and why they really do what they do ya know
we see Enma reacts to Hiyori songs which is Oden favourite song.

so im pretty sure Oden soul lives on Enma.
and so the idea of Joyboy lives in Gomu-Gomu No Mi is make sense too.

Status
Not open for further replies.