Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointing out that it seems Zunisha is talking about Luffy's heartbeat as the "Drums of Liberation".

On the double spread where Kaido is victorious, there a "しーん" sfx, which indicates no sound coming from Luffy (i.e. he's "dead").

Then on the second to last page, the sfx "ドクン" is placed on Luffy, which indicates a heart beat. Right after this, Zunisha makes his comment about Joyboy.

I have couple years college Japanese experience, so this is how I took it, but if any primary Japanese speaker wants to confirm or disagree, feel free.

Kaido killed Luffy with that attack... HAHAHAHAHA!!! KAIDO KILL LUFFY, KKL.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::leohah::crazwhat:
Imagine villain in other series killing the mc.
Kaido eternally goated

This is seriously remind me when advance CoC luffy on 1010, and then Zoro got it as well 1032or33. Zoro will meet Ryuma, and awaken the black blade.
Look conqueror haky 1010 who were the 2 main characters?
Luffy&Zoro
Oda who did basically kill in this arc? Luffy&Zoro
Luffy is awakening is df
Zoro is seeing a reaper (which aint normal even for people that are dying)
But Zoro haters....he is done because we dont like Zoro facing again kaido when Oda is letting the scabban interacting for the 3times in this arc against Kaido. Aint this hypocrite to the extend that you want just to shut the fuck from this guys?

Sun God Nika was a legendary hero that would come and save slaves.

Kaido talks about turning everyone into slaves.

Joy Boy appears....
Joy Boy is Nika....

At least there's consistency in it.
:kayneshrug:
Kaidos time is comming
Post automatically merged:

Look conqueror haky 1010 who were the 2 main characters?
Luffy&Zoro
Oda who did basically kill in this arc? Luffy&Zoro
Luffy is awakening is df
Zoro is seeing a reaper (which aint normal even for people that are dying)
But Zoro haters....he is done because we dont like Zoro facing again kaido when Oda is letting the scabban interacting for the 3times in this arc against Kaido. Aint this hypocrite to the extend that you want just to shut the fuck from this guys?
Yamato get it earlier and zoro is not the MC we nothing know about him Hahahahah

No because Oda will not drop all the narrative of the monstrous samurai just because some fan dont like it. Just suck it up, Zoro is going to face Kaido. The only way to not let that happen is if Oden came back alive, take Enma back. Is that happening? No, so ZKK is going to happen.
monstrous samurai is momo zoro is a pirate

and how does this refute their size? Oh, I get it, you probably have a crater that Lo left coming out 50 meters, right? Or a skull 50 meters too, right? There are also people clearly visible on its background
Those scans I posted clearly show that they're nowhere near 20km lmao

At best it just means Oda can't draw to scale for shit which would render your point null regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.