Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Disliking the development is fine. I wasn't arguing that it's a good development. I'm leery of people clowning Luffy for such a development, since Zoro could well have something similar (vis-à-vis Ryuma).

The stipulation that Zoro cannot be Ryuma is irrelevant because of that page, yes.
So you think Oda is about to pull the biggest retcon in Manga history? :bamathink:

1000% proof that Zoro will ZKK.

Luffy dead came back alive after 14 pages, do you think that Oda drop randoms panel for Zoro just to let him sleep for the rest of the raid?

Soon we will have joy boy and ryuma finishing off Kaido

Very simple

By the way I didnt see any wow feat from the alliance vs kaido that tell me that other player will have wow feat vs Kaido

Luffy but Zoro too:cheers:
Zoro vs orochi for the black blade coming soon:finally::cheers:

I don’t have to cry because Zolo is almost dead after fighting a mere commander.

Base Luffy low diffs the green haired fodder
Look you can cope as much as you want, Zoro wasnt dead after a commander but after Kaido&Mom attacks....fuck tard
Second we have people saying in this manga we are done just to stand up again 1 chapter later....shut the fuck off and stop being a Zorohater. He is the second most important character in Wano do you think that people like the scabban can fight again Kaido for the 3 time but Zoro doesnt? Are you fuking stupid?

Do you saw Luffy dying and coming back in 14 pages? Are you blind? Oda if he really want to bring back a monstrous samurai vs Kaido, the only option he has is to bring back alive Oden or Zoro.

So shut the fuck off crybaby:suresure::myman:

ngl I'd rather see Zoro go and kill Orochi with Hiyori then go to Kaido. Shoot me for saying it. Feel like it'll be more interesting for his character and where it can go in the future

I just think that proves Oda's scaling is miserable. Lol. Saying Zou has a witdh of 10km.
Those mountains are actually far bigger than the ones in Onigashima. See this scan:

It's actually amazing how large Wano really is, especially Mount Fuji. Also, this puts into perspective that Onigashima is a very large island indeed.
You know, it didn't even wonder me that those mountains were more comparable to Zunisha.

1000% proof that Zoro will ZKK.

Luffy dead came back alive after 14 pages, do you think that Oda drop randoms panel for Zoro just to let him sleep for the rest of the raid?

Soon we will have joy boy and ryuma finishing off Kaido

Very simple

By the way I didnt see any wow feat from the alliance vs kaido that tell me that other player will have wow feat vs Kaido

Luffy but Zoro too:cheers:
This is seriously remind me when advance CoC luffy on 1010, and then Zoro got it as well 1032or33. Zoro will meet Ryuma, and awaken the black blade.

I can expect that Zoro may have his black blade awakening after seeing the reaper like Luffy when he is almost died and awake his new power. But about ZKK. I doubt.
Zoro may fight bigmom if her turning back instead of Kaido.
No because Oda will not drop all the narrative of the monstrous samurai just because some fan dont like it. Just suck it up, Zoro is going to face Kaido. The only way to not let that happen is if Oden came back alive, take Enma back. Is that happening? No, so ZKK is going to happen.

Pointing out that it seems Zunisha is talking about Luffy's heartbeat as the "Drums of Liberation".

On the double spread where Kaido is victorious, there a "しーん" sfx, which indicates no sound coming from Luffy (i.e. he's "dead").

Then on the second to last page, the sfx "ドクン" is placed on Luffy, which indicates a heart beat. Right after this, Zunisha makes his comment about Joyboy.

I have couple years college Japanese experience, so this is how I took it, but if any primary Japanese speaker wants to confirm or disagree, feel free.

Kaido killed Luffy with that attack... HAHAHAHAHA!!! KAIDO KILL LUFFY, KKL.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::leohah::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.